Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Players to Transfer?

Featured Replies

I've heard 2 and I've heard 3.

 

UK graduated 3 scholarship players last year, Morris left early, and Coury was apparently on scholarship.

 

Williams and Stewart take up 2, so if they don't lose Morris' scholarship it looks like it's 3.

 

I'm confused. Where does Coury come into play? Are you just saying that most probably assumed he was a walk-on?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm confused. Where does Coury come into play? Are you just saying that most probably assumed he was a walk-on?

 

Yup, I was under the impression he was a walk-on until recently.

I've heard 2 and I've heard 3.

 

UK graduated 3 scholarship players last year, Morris left early, and Coury was apparently on scholarship.

 

Williams and Stewart take up 2, so if they don't lose Morris' scholarship it looks like it's 3.

 

Coury is a walkon from Detroit Country Day.

What are you talking about? He is a solid backup PG and a deadly 3 pt shooter. If you want him to transfer you are crazy.

:thumb: I have to agree with you on this one. Porter is a "lights out" shooter, he does need to work on his "D" but I definately would want him to stay.

I never saw any of that last season. I don't think he will be anything more than a back up and should get no more than 10 minutes a game. He's not even as good as sparks.

Patience. I do not recall Mills being very good his freshman year. I predict before his graduates, he make some big shots for us down the road. Mark it Down!! :banana:

I never saw any of that last season. I don't think he will be anything more than a back up and should get no more than 10 minutes a game. He's not even as good as sparks.

Hard to see it when coach will not let him off the bench, (Glad to see coach is gone)Potter must be a good athlete for USC football to offer him.

We can only hope that Bradley would transfer, maybe Minnesota.

Shooting the ball is a key in basketball and Potter can do that!!

Not sure where, but I remember reading an article where Porters dad spoke about Michael staying put. I believe the exact quote was "Michael is very happy with the hiring of the new coach and plans to stay at Kentucky next season."

Patience. I do not recall Mills being very good his freshman year. I predict before his graduates, he make some big shots for us down the road. Mark it Down!! :banana:

 

I do not recall Mills being all that good even as a senior.

I do not recall Mills being all that good even as a senior.

 

Cameron Mills hit one of the biggest shots in UK history against Duke to send the Cats on to the championship in 98!!!

Coury is a walkon from Detroit Country Day.

I'm pretty sure that Coury was actually on scholarship. The only walkon on the team last year was Dwight Perry.

I would want Porter to stay. It seems to me he and Jasper both lost their confidence in the last 6 weeks of the season.

I would want Porter to stay. It seems to me he and Jasper both lost their confidence in the last 6 weeks of the season.

 

Who knows how good these players actually are.

  • Author
Hard to see it when coach will not let him off the bench, (Glad to see coach is gone)Potter must be a good athlete for USC football to offer him.

We can only hope that Bradley would transfer, maybe Minnesota.

Shooting the ball is a key in basketball and Potter can do that!!

I definately didn't start this thread to start bashing players. Bashing Tubby as a coach is one this but bashing Ramel or any of our other players for that matter is ridiculous. Show some class. Even if he did transfer, we couldn't use the scholarship on anyone for next year anyways because it is almost too late to offer it to anyone. He only has one more year left and we need him.

I have a feeling Porter will thrive under Gillespie

Hard to see it when coach will not let him off the bench, (Glad to see coach is gone)Potter must be a good athlete for USC football to offer him.

We can only hope that Bradley would transfer, maybe Minnesota.

Shooting the ball is a key in basketball and Potter can do that!!

 

Thats just ridiculous.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.