Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Players to Transfer?

Featured Replies

Are any of our players going to transfer? I am just really surprised that no one has come out and said they are yet. Isn't it common for players to want to transfer after a coaching change? Don't get me wrong I want them all to stay but it just seems odd... Thoughts?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are any of our players going to transfer? I am just really surprised that no one has come out and said they are yet. Isn't it common for players to want to transfer after a coaching change? Don't get me wrong I want them all to stay but it just seems odd... Thoughts?

You have to really love a coach to transfer from a big time school like UK. Having to set out a year wouldnt be worth it in many cases.

  • Author
You have to really love a coach to transfer from a big time school like UK. Having to set out a year wouldnt be worth it in many cases.

I don't really mean transfer to Minnesota. I just mean in general. I just find it hard to believe that all the players have fallen in love with BCG.

I'm still hearing Porter is a possibility.....

We can hope.

  • Author
We can hope.

What are you talking about? He is a solid backup PG and a deadly 3 pt shooter. If you want him to transfer you are crazy.

We can hope.

 

 

I really like Porter, but it would be nice to free up an extra ride.

What are you talking about? He is a solid backup PG and a deadly 3 pt shooter. If you want him to transfer you are crazy.

I never saw any of that last season. I don't think he will be anything more than a back up and should get no more than 10 minutes a game. He's not even as good as sparks.

I really like Porter, but it would be nice to free up an extra ride.

:thumb: Billy could put that to good use.

What are you talking about? He is a solid backup PG and a deadly 3 pt shooter. If you want him to transfer you are crazy.

 

I hate to say it because I actually like Porter, but that scholarship could be put to better use, IMO.

How many scholarships will UK have open in 08? Just 2?

 

*Pending they fill all the ones they have to use this year.

What is the scholarship count avaliable for 2007 at this moment?

How many scholarships will UK have open in 08? Just 2?

 

*Pending they fill all the ones they have to use this year.

 

There would be 2 available for 08, however since they've already given one out for 09, unless someone leaves they would only have 1.

What is the scholarship count avaliable for 2007 at this moment?

 

I've heard 2 and I've heard 3.

 

UK graduated 3 scholarship players last year, Morris left early, and Coury was apparently on scholarship.

 

Williams and Stewart take up 2, so if they don't lose Morris' scholarship it looks like it's 3.

There would be 2 available for 08, however since they've already given one out for 09, unless someone leaves they would only have 1.

 

Billy will definitely find a way... Potentially bringing Warren and Miller in would be too good for him to be able to pass up IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.