Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Players to Transfer?

Featured Replies

I know I'm on a limb by myself but I'll say it again. Coury will contribute before he graduates.

 

I'm with you. I think if the coaches put the effort into him, he'll be alright. I feel the same about Carter.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coury wasn't a scholar ship player until towards around mid season, he picked up a Scholarship. They actually said that during a radio broadcast.

 

He's not a scholarship player.

He's not a scholarship player.

Not anymore, he used the extra scholly second semester b/c he did good on his grades. I posted this earlier I believe.

Not anymore, he used the extra scholly second semester b/c he did good on his grades. I posted this earlier I believe.

 

Didn't know that. I guess I need to stop ignoring your posts...:p

I didn't realize how many freshmen we had last year til just rescently.

Who'se Potter? :confused:

What is "Who'se"?:confused:

Let's just give Porter a football scholarship if he could have played DB for USC! We could use another DB!

I have a feeling Porter will thrive under Gillespie

I agree 100% this kid will finally get his chance. He can play D, is the best passer on the team and can knock down the 3. Tubby never gave him enough PT for some reason and UK fans will love what they see from him this year.

Let's just give Porter a football scholarship if he could have played DB for USC! We could use another DB!

 

That actually makes a LOT of sense. Can he play basketball and football at U.K? He could use a football scholarship and free up a B-Ball scholly! Awesome idea:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.