Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillispie nickname....

Nickname for Gillispie? 163 members have voted

  1. 1. Nickname for Gillispie?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Not really sure on a nickname, but I vote we change the pep section to.....

 

 

 

""The G Spot":ylsuper:

 

I'll probably pay for this one, but it was too good to resist.:p

 

The absolute BEST idea ever presented on BGP..... :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

 

"Are you going to the student section tonight?"...nope straight to the G-Spot :banana:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back on topic I like Billy Clyde as well

  • Replies 89
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The absolute BEST idea ever presented on BGP..... :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

 

"Are you going to the student section tonight?"...nope straight to the G-Spot :banana:

 

 

 

 

Back on topic I like Billy Clyde as well

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: Funniest thing I have ever heard on here! :laugh: :laugh:

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Billy G...Kenny G. No thanks, I'll go with Coach G.

How about Coach Gillispie?

The Anti-Tubby

 

Billy One Kanobi

BG.jpg

 

Can someone resize this please.

 

To avatar size.

Did someone know something long ago when they built the BG (Billy Gillispie) Parkway???????????? Strange.............

I like Coach Gillispie, it sounds more professionally.

Billy D...

 

 

...UI

 

Classy.

Billy D...

 

 

...UI

With his past, you would have thought Gillispie would have been a Louisville assistant coach at some point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.