Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillispie nickname....

Nickname for Gillispie? 163 members have voted

  1. 1. Nickname for Gillispie?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I like Blue- Gill also...

  • Replies 89
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coach G. It's kinda classy and kinda down to earth.

Billy G. is okay.

 

Bluegrass Billy is just silly.

 

How about we call him Plan C?

 

 

Plan C...:lol: your too much.

Since it was my nomination I have to vote "Bluegrass Billy"! :D

I will say after hearing his middle name I also like "Bluegrass Billy Clyde". ;)

Billy G. is okay.

 

Bluegrass Billy is just silly.

 

How about we call him Plan C?

 

And he doesn't care, he was surprised to be number 7 or 8 on UK's list. But I'm like Coach G. I've caught myself saying it a few times already.

I like Billy G.!!!!

Billy Clyde.;)
:thumb:

How about Billy Bad....... nevermind:walk:

Billy G. sounds too mcuh like Billy D. :scared: I definately would not vote for that. :D

How about Billy Bad....... nevermind:walk:

 

 

What are you getting at?

What are you getting at?

 

Think about it.

Think about it.

 

 

So I take it you aren't pleased with the hire?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.