Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillispie nickname....

Nickname for Gillispie? 163 members have voted

  1. 1. Nickname for Gillispie?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

So I take it you aren't pleased with the hire?

 

I dont think you know what he is getting at. It has nothing to do with not being a good hire.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about "Thank goodness you are here, I thought that other guy would never leave". Welcome to the Bluegrass Coach and may the watchful eyes of Rupp and Lancaster help you guide us back to where we used to live.

After the honeymoon is over, some of you will be going with something like:

 

DOE B. GILLIS

 

And a couple of years from now:

 

DOPEY GILLIS

Coach G. It's kinda classy and kinda down to earth.

:thumb:

I like Billy Clyde and evidently, Billy Gillispie likes his given middle name as well.

I dont think you know what he is getting at. It has nothing to do with not being a good hire.

 

Nevermind, I feel stupid. I got you.

It's not Bad Billy. It's Billy Bad not a word we can use on BGP...

Nevermind, I feel stupid. I got you.

 

 

:thumb:

Not really sure on a nickname, but I vote we change the pep section to.....

 

 

 

""The G Spot":ylsuper:

 

I'll probably pay for this one, but it was too good to resist.:p

By all that is holy, please not BLUE-GILL.:mad:

SMILEY :D

Bad blank Billy "G"un

 

 

Wrestling fans know.

Billy Clyde.;)

I like this one. That's why I voted "other".

Someone on the radio today said that's what everyone calls him in his Texas community. And it has a 'Southern' ring to it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.