Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillispie nickname....

Nickname for Gillispie? 163 members have voted

  1. 1. Nickname for Gillispie?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Billy D...

 

 

...UI

 

That was funny...:lol:

 

Let's hope that nickname doesn't really become fitting...:scared:

  • Replies 89
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DOLLAR BILL $$$$$$$$$$$$

 

He sure can make of enough of 'em.

...after the jazz great "DIZZY"

Coach G. It's kinda classy and kinda down to earth.

I agree with you on Coach G. If Duke can have a Coach K, then we can have a Coach G. Sounds better than any of the others.

I like Plan C . Lets go with that.

We've already had a plan C before-- his name was Pitino.

Sugar Britches....no..I am just kidding..

 

:lol:

I think we should ask him what he wants to go by. maybe we could get him to do a BGP reception.

I think we should ask him what he wants to go by. maybe we could get him to do a BGP reception.

I heard them mention this ame thing (nickname) and what Billy G. prefers to be called on wkyt noon news today. They said that Gillispie stated that he prefers "Billy Clyde".......................if that is what he likes, thats what I will call him. ;)

Billy Clyde kind of has a ring to it.

I heard them mention this ame thing (nickname) and what Billy G. prefers to be called on wkyt noon news today. They said that Gillispie stated that he prefers "Billy Clyde".......................if that is what he likes, thats what I will call him. ;)

Billy Clyde is what Im going with!:thumb:

Sugar Britches....no..I am just kidding..

 

:lol:

 

 

I wondered when this was coming... :laugh:

Robert Downy Jr.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.