Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Embarrassed????

Featured Replies

........... UK................

:creepy:

 

Don't look at me, I am hidious....

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know. Watusi vouches for Wireman, and I trust Watusi with my life, but I must say I'm disappointed that Wireman hasn't pm'd me to set up a day.

 

Unless he is perched on a ledge somewhere, he will come through.

 

If not, I'll meet you somewhere and we can give each other 20 dollars.

UK will be fine. Barnhardt will get a good coach and we'll get back on track. It's insane the way people are overreacting to this stuff...one group said Tubby leaving would result in half the team leaving or transferring and it would set the program back 10 years...now we have a group (many of whom couldn't wait to get rid of Tubby for basically anyone) saying that the program is doomed because Billy Donovan turned us down...not to mention the other group that seems to want to blame everything on Mitch Barnhardt despite that fact that pretty much every athletic program at UK has improved since he came...

 

...please, go find yourself a quiet place, count to ten, or ten thousand...whatever it takes to clear your head and settle down a bit and come to your senses. UK will get a good coach and the program will be fine.

As was posted before, be careful what you wish for.

 

Whatever the fallout, I think we deserve it.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

 

If not, I'll meet you somewhere and we can give each other 20 dollars.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the "Roman Empire" references. How is that empire doing these days?:cool:

I love the "Roman Empire" references. How is that empire doing these days?:cool:

 

Bible prophecy seems to imply that it will be revived at some point in the future...:D

I love the "Roman Empire" references. How is that empire doing these days?:cool:

 

You do have to wonder why so many fully embraced that given what goes with that. No empire lasts forever.

I am not really sure. As I said in another thread, I REALLY hope UK fans treat Donovan right and be polite to him whenever UK faces him, as he did UK a HUGE favor today, by saying UK never offered the job to him, that he just told them he wasn't going to leave. Now UK can say yes we were interested in Donovan but we had to wait until the end of the Final Four to TALK to him, but he wasn't the only person we were interested in and he was never our first choice, but we had a list of people we wanted to talk to and he was on that list. But our first choice is our next coach, (insert name here).

 

Another reason shouldn't give Donovan a hard time, he will have a couple of down years at Florida now with those 4 players going to the NBA, he may just leave Florida and be interested in leaving down the road, you just never know, so you don't want to give him a bad taste in his mouth.

I don't know. Watusi vouches for Wireman, and I trust Watusi with my life, but I must say I'm disappointed that Wireman hasn't pm'd me to set up a day.

Maybe he is at the bank wiring it to you?

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: UK fans have been an embarrassment for several years.

I disagree with your comment. Not all UK fans are an embarrassment. All programs have fans that are or can be an embarrassment to their program and themselves, to include all in the same category is incorrect.

I disagree with your comment. Not all UK fans are an embarrassment. All programs have fans that are or can be an embarrassment to their program and themselves, to include all in the same category is incorrect.

I agree, our fans are calm when compared to a lot of fans at other schools, basketball and football. At least we don't burn down half of Lexington when we win a title. :thumb:

UK will be fine. Barnhardt will get a good coach and we'll get back on track. It's insane the way people are overreacting to this stuff...one group said Tubby leaving would result in half the team leaving or transferring and it would set the program back 10 years...now we have a group (many of whom couldn't wait to get rid of Tubby for basically anyone) saying that the program is doomed because Billy Donovan turned us down...not to mention the other group that seems to want to blame everything on Mitch Barnhardt despite that fact that pretty much every athletic program at UK has improved since he came...

 

...please, go find yourself a quiet place, count to ten, or ten thousand...whatever it takes to clear your head and settle down a bit and come to your senses. UK will get a good coach and the program will be fine.

:thumb: Amen!!!!!

Bible prophecy seems to imply that it will be revived at some point in the future...:D

I'm sure we'll all be long gone by then.

You do have to wonder why so many fully embraced that given what goes with that. No empire lasts forever.

Because the 18% believe the Rick Pitino sits with God.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.