Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Embarrassed????

Featured Replies

My sources have confirmed that UK is not embarrassed. Being embarrassed was a done deal that fell through.

 

Very nice.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets say Coach K decides to leave so he can lead more people.

 

Who is the "one of their own" that Duke would call back home?

WOJO:ylsuper:

KY didn't even make the SEC semi's the last 2 years.

We didn't finish in the top 25 this year.

That was embarrassing! Job hunting with the top coaches in America is not embarrassing:) Billy D was the top choice and he did what he felt was best for him and his family. Now we go down the list to another top 5 coach in the country. Life isn't that bad.

I know that rivals are enjoying getting off on what UK is going through. I would probably feel the same way if UK knocked UofL off next year in football while Lville is this BCS Beast and KY is the bottom feeder of the SEC. In the end we don't even have a coach yet so how can you judge? Pitino left KY in better shape than it was when he came and it helped his resume.

Tubby left it in worse shape then it was and it helped his resume.

The next coach coming in has the potential to be like Pitino was with the shape Tubby has left it in.

Life isn't as bad as a lot of folks on here would like to paint it to be.

KY didn't even make the SEC semi's the last 2 years.

We didn't finish in the top 25 this year.

That was embarrassing! Job hunting with the top coaches in America is not embarrassing:) Billy D was the top choice and he did what he felt was best for him and his family. Now we go down the list to another top 5 coach in the country. Life isn't that bad.

I know that rivals are enjoying getting off on what UK is going through. I would probably feel the same way if UK knocked UofL off next year in football while Lville is this BCS Beast and KY is the bottom feeder of the SEC. In the end we don't even have a coach yet so how can you judge? Pitino left KY in better shape than it was when he came and it helped his resume.

Tubby left it in worse shape then it was and it helped his resume.

The next coach coming in has the potential to be like Pitino was with the shape Tubby has left it in.

Life isn't as bad as a lot of folks on here would like to paint it to be.

 

Really? Because I could swear that I was there when South Carolina beat them in the semis. Must have been my imagination.

Really? Because I could swear that I was there when South Carolina beat them in the semis. Must have been my imagination.

 

No imagination. It was the semifinals. Kentucky beat Ole Miss on Thursday and Alabama on Friday before the South Carolina/semifinal game.

BG - I do not think there is any embarrassment in Billy D. wanting to stay where he is.

 

The embarrassment has already arrived. We ran out a coach who won 26 games a year. THAT'S embarrassing.

I agree on both counts.:thumb:

Im convinced that Dick Vitale is a soothsayer. He always predicts everything right.

Now that Barnes has taken his name out...Barnhart had better get Billy G...this is comedic.

Now that Barnes has taken his name out...Barnhart had better get Billy G...this is comedic.

 

 

UK never publicly expressed interest in Barnes, how does him pulling his name out make it comedic?

UK never publicly expressed interest in Barnes, how does him pulling his name out make it comedic?

It doesn't. It just provides someone who hates UK a chance to take another shot.

Lets say Coach K decides to leave so he can lead more people.

 

Who is the "one of their own" that Duke would call back home?

:sleep: How about Johnny Dawkins or Steve Wojo (I wouldn't dare)

UK never publicly expressed interest in Barnes, how does him pulling his name out make it comedic?

Make whatever excuses you want...but if Billy G doesn't come now..this is getting bad fast.

Make whatever excuses you want...but if Billy G doesn't come now..this is getting bad fast.

 

I would have to agree....Although I see no way if offered, Gillispie turns it down.

:sleep: How about Johnny Dawkins or Steve Wojo (I wouldn't dare)

 

 

:thumb:

 

They would definitely get the job (one of them), but I'm not real keen on the idea of entrusting a program of the stature of UK, Duke, UNC, UCLA, etc. to a guy with no head coaching experience. Sure there's not many better to learn from than Coach K, but it's still risky IMO.

:thumb:

 

They would definitely get the job (one of them), but I'm not real keen on the idea of entrusting a program of the stature of UK, Duke, UNC, UCLA, etc. to a guy with no head coaching experience. Sure there's not many better to learn from than Coach K, but it's still risky IMO.

I dread the day the Leader retires.....but it is inevitable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.