April 6, 200719 yr Really? Because I could swear that I was there when South Carolina beat them in the semis. Must have been my imagination. You are right, couldn't make the finals the last two year, how is that. Semis this year. Bottom line is the program has been going downhill for a couple of years now.... Yes or No?
April 6, 200719 yr The only thing UK should be "embarrassed" about is their AD. Tubby knew it was time to go and did. Nothing but respect for Smith, but his time came. There needs to be a fresh face in the program. The Donnavin thing is done too. Who cares if Billy wanted the job or not, but we should all respect his decision. The next "Great" coach doesn't have to be the "big" names everyone is throwing around. I'm pretty sure Billy Donnvan wasn't the best thing since sliced bread when he left little ole Marshall. Let the process happen and hope the AD makes the right choice to inject some spirit into UK Basketball. If not He'll be gone too.
April 6, 200719 yr :sleep: How about Johnny Dawkins or Steve Wojo (I wouldn't dare)Ugh. Former Duke/Coach K assistants don't exactly have a sterling track record ...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.