Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 84 OSU 75

Featured Replies

During this tournament, it seemed that Florida was able to answer their opponents' rallies EVERYtime with a key 3 pointer to stop the rally. Sometimes they won the battle in the paint and other times they killed you with the perimeter game. A very well rounded team in all respects. There is no doubt that the best team in the NCAA won the championship this year.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody said it in the update thread, but Oden HAS to get a new dunk...His is so old, and every time he does it I think, "Wow, you're 7 feet tall, I hope you can dunk with two hands..."

OSU Football/Basketball... Worst big game performers ever.

 

That. Is. All.

Joakim is a very good speaker...

 

You mean YELLER. I know he is excited but geez, no need to scream.

Somebody said it in the update thread, but Oden HAS to get a new dunk...His is so old, and every time he does it I think, "Wow, you're 7 feet tall, I hope you can dunk with two hands..."

 

 

I'm not sure that he's going for style points :lol:...

During this tournament, it seemed that Florida was able to answer their opponents' rallies EVERYtime with a key 3 pointer to stop the rally. Sometimes they won the battle in the paint and other times they killed you with the perimeter game. A very well rounded team in all respects. There is no doubt that the best team in the NCAA won the championship this year.

 

yep

You mean YELLER. I know he is excited but geez, no need to scream.

 

You know what we sayin in Gainseville, ye-ah!!!

  • Author
Somebody said it in the update thread, but Oden HAS to get a new dunk...His is so old, and every time he does it I think, "Wow, you're 7 feet tall, I hope you can dunk with two hands..."

 

That was me. Seriously though, it's like deja vu ever dunk. Two-handed and then pull yourself up like you're sitting in a chair.

  • Author

"The rule should be that Joakim Noah does every interview."

:lol:

Joakim is a very good speaker...

I stopped my fist about an inch away from the TV when I realized I would only be hurting myself...

It just stinks that OSU couldn't hit any shots tonight...if they could...they would've won by 2 scores.

Congrats to the Gators, they were the best this season by a large margin.

Agree even if it makes me sick to admit that.

Hats off to the Florida Gators. They are a very talented group of basketball players. They also just won me the office pool.:thumb:

I know Humphrey won't make any waves at the next level, but he is an absolute back breaker at this level. As pure a shooter as you'll see in the college game.

Hope CBS keeps it classy and does not ask Billy or Thad about the job opportunity(see if they learned from the Bonnie/Roy escapade).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.