Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 84 OSU 75

Featured Replies

the calls were very biased toward OSU IMHO.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought it looked even worse in real time.

 

:thumb:

GT...I told you I was going to do this!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

I didn't really care who won..Must admit very nice win by the Gators! Hands down an amazing team!

 

OK let me just say...................I watched the game but what I really enjoyed was the post game (ain't that right GT)!!! And YES..I am about to go on an ugly, unchristian like rant!

 

- Mr. Noah..Do you have eye problems? Why do you wear sunglasses inside?

- Joakim..while I think it is great that you wanted to hug your parents before celebrating with your team. :rolleyes: Did you real feel it necessary to get to their seats via Texas??? I have never seen someone take such a long route to get to such important people...oh wait I forgot you were on national tv and nobody ever pays any attention to you!! :rolleyes:

- Joakim is that the lastest fashion in wearing a hat?? Oh wait..I forgot you were on national tv and nobody ever pays any attention to you! :rolleyes:

- Joakim many say you speak well :confused: What happened to you in the post game :confused: Did all that excitement just get the best of you as you embarrassed yourself, your school and your parents. It was very nice of you to tell the nation you were going to party like a rock star..because we probably couldn't figure that out. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I am not sure what finally made you stop...I would have hoped it was the raising of a hand and the look that your coach gave you. One thing I missed that I thought for sure we would see was "the dance"!!

- BTW..I am sure your parents have plenty of money...get your teeth fixed.

- Is it just me or does Eddie Munster I mean Billy D need his teeth fixed too??

 

I know I have forgotten a few things that I saw last night....but hey that's what other post are for!! :D

When did you start doing basketball Joan? ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.