Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 84 OSU 75

Featured Replies

I know Humphrey won't make any waves at the next level, but he is an absolute back breaker at this level. As pure a shooter as you'll see in the college game.

 

:thumb:

 

At least two of the 3's he made tonight I was like, "How does he do that??"

  • Replies 77
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somebody said it in the update thread, but Oden HAS to get a new dunk...His is so old, and every time he does it I think, "Wow, you're 7 feet tall, I hope you can dunk with two hands..."

 

 

That's his entire game. Catch the ball withing 5 feet of the basket and jump real high and dunk....

  • Author
It just stinks that OSU couldn't hit any shots tonight...if they could...they would've won by 2 scores.

 

Naaaaah.

No real surprise, Florida just had too many weapons.

 

Ohio St had a very nice season and showed quite a bit of heart in just getting to the Finals.

 

As someone stated above, now the fiasco will REALLY begin.

It just stinks that OSU couldn't hit any shots tonight...if they could...they would've won by 2 scores.

 

UF had significantly better looks at the basket. Yes O$U missed some open threes, but nearly every three that UF made was a WIDE open look.

It just stinks that OSU couldn't hit any shots tonight...if they could...they would've won by 2 scores.

 

 

That usually happens in the sport of basketball. When you can't hit shots...you lose.

  • Author

I say if no announcement has been made by 12pm tomorrow, 18% of the Bluegrass goes into meltdown...

:thumb:

 

At least two of the 3's he made tonight I was like, "How does he do that??"

 

I was saying the exact same thing. In the second half, they threw the cross court pass to him in the corner, and I thought "Write it down".:D

  • Author

Did Brewer play himself into the Top 5 in June?

Somebody said it in the update thread, but Oden HAS to get a new dunk...His is so old, and every time he does it I think, "Wow, you're 7 feet tall, I hope you can dunk with two hands..."

:thumb: :thumb: It got old after the first 50 times he did it.

  • Author

Even if Noah, Brewer and Horford were to come back again, no way they would three peat without Humphrey.

Who was the OSU player that stated that UF is "a good team, but not great"? I wonder how he feels now?

That usually happens in the sport of basketball. When you can't hit shots...you lose.

 

 

what!!!!!!!

:thumb: :thumb: It got old after the first 50 times he did it.

 

Its not quite Tuesday yet.:sssh:

Even if Noah, Brewer and Horford were to come back again, no way they would three peat without Humphrey.

And Green, they would definitely have as good of a shot at the title as any other team in the country.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.