Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Donovan updates

Featured Replies

I just think you are a little nervous that we might actually get Donovan and continue to keep beating you every year...

 

Why would I be nervous? I hope UK DOES get Donovan, because if he doesn't come, we will hear about it for some time to come...

 

BTW, the last time Billy D and Rick faced off...Rick won, beating Billy D's #1 Florida team...:sssh:

  • Replies 72
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to add heat to the rumor fire.

 

There was a private jet that flew from Gainesville to Lexington Wednesday morning. 4 hours after arriving in Lex, it flew back to Gainesville.

 

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/LXJ255/history/20070328/1212Z/KGNV/KLEX

 

There was a private jet that flew from Lexington to Ohio State on Tuesday and returned to Lex on Wednesday morning.

 

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N234TK/history/20070328/2152Z/KLEX/KOSU

 

There was a private jet that flew from Lexignton to Philadelphia (Villanova) also on Wednesday morning. They flew back to Lex 30 minutes after arriving in Phiily.

 

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N826HS/history/20070328/1950Z/KLEX/KPHL

 

Coincidence? I think not. The next coach at UK will be Billy Donovan with Thad Matta and Jay Wright as his assistants....

 

Then again, my wife's uncle's step-daughter's cousin's dad's co-worker might have been wrong when he saw a white male around 6' tall with a V-shaped hair-do standing outside these jets.... but its got to be ture... there was a man standing next to him with a Re-Max shirt on with pictures of the Versailles Castle that's rumored to be up for sale now. I knew they started remodeling that place last year for someone important....

I'd like to add heat to the rumor fire.

 

There was a private jet that flew from Gainesville to Lexington Wednesday morning. 4 hours after arriving in Lex, it flew back to Gainesville.

 

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/LXJ255/history/20070328/1212Z/KGNV/KLEX

 

There was a private jet that flew from Lexington to Ohio State on Tuesday and returned to Lex on Wednesday morning.

 

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N234TK/history/20070328/2152Z/KLEX/KOSU

 

There was a private jet that flew from Lexignton to Philadelphia (Villanova) also on Wednesday morning. They flew back to Lex 30 minutes after arriving in Phiily.

 

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N826HS/history/20070328/1950Z/KLEX/KPHL

 

Coincidence? I think not. The next coach at UK will be Billy Donovan with Thad Matta and Jay Wright as his assistants....

 

Then again, my wife's uncle's step-daughter's cousin's dad's co-worker might have been wrong when he saw a white male around 6' tall with a V-shaped hair-do standing outside these jets.... but its got to be ture... there was a man standing next to him with a Re-Max shirt on with pictures of the Versailles Castle that's rumored to be up for sale now. I knew they started remodeling that place last year for someone important....

 

I'm just glad someone on here can clear things up. Thanks. :thumb:

Pretty attractive blonde if I remember correctly... but I saw her before I got my HDTV... that just makes a world of difference.

 

Very attractive blonde when they were at Marshall...:eek:

Just hire Eddie Munster and get it over with, no one will notice the difference once he has on Armani.

Any new rumors out there?

 

That Tubby's wife's spot on the KY Horse Racing Board will be taken by Billy's wife.

Adolph Rupp was seen at the UK Hall of Fame Museum last week...

I think that house has just recently been built, if that is the same one on Delong Road that I am thinking about.

 

Billy Donovan wouldn't be living there because that is Henry Clay's district, his kids are said to be enrolled in the Scott County school system.....:sssh: ;) :lol:

 

No way. Those kids are leading a revival of basketball at Lexington Catholic!

No way. Those kids are leading a revival of basketball at Lexington Catholic!

 

I've heard that Billy will send the kids to LexCath and he is building them a new state of the art basketball arena called the "Donovan Dome". Fans from around the state will hate LexCath so much they will take to booing Billy at Rupp. JMO, of course.:p

I've heard that Billy will send the kids to LexCath and he is building them a new state of the art basketball arena called the "Donovan Dome". Fans from around the state will hate LexCath so much they will take to booing Billy at Rupp. JMO, of course.:p

 

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No way. Those kids are leading a revival of basketball at Lexington Catholic!

 

I could care less, but FWIW, I did hear a ridiculous rumor that his kids were enrolling in the Scott County schools.

 

I'm not sure where more rumors are floating around; BGP or UK's campus....

If I were a lottery winner, I would scour the US for a Donovan look-alike and pay him to accompany two of his friends around Lexington, looking at real estate, eating at reastaurants, buying a UK sweater at Kennedy's, and going in and out of the airport for about two days. Oh the fun that would be had with my newest employee....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That would be great!

I have a friend that has a friend that has a friend that is a 2nd cousin removed on his mothers side and is selling oranges in Florida that said that Billy D. was buying some produce from him yesterday and told him that he was going to be U.K.'s next coach.:sssh: But don't tell anyone, this is confidential :D

 

Now, how's that for legit info?? :lol: Imo it makes every bit as much sense as some of this other rumor crap! :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.