Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Donovan updates

Featured Replies

LOL, I know you're not saying I'm lying. If my rumor is wrong, then my friend is lying. I have also heard something about a real estate agent was showing houses to Billy D's wife, so add that to the rumor mill.

This is the most ludicrous rumor of all. No ONE, would look before the contract is signed.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone ever seen his wife? What does she look like?

Has anyone ever seen his wife? What does she look like?

 

 

She wears a HUGE sign that says "Billy Donovan's wife!!!"

 

At least that is how I usually pick her out of a crowd.

Chew on this...

 

When they married, Christine was the breadwinner. Donovan was earning only about $250 a month as an assistant on Rick Pitino's staff at Kentucky, and Christine's paycheck as a school teacher had to cover most of the bills.

 

That time there will make Donovan a strong candidate for the Kentucky head coaching the next time it becomes open. That is an occasional worry on the Gainesville rumor circuit that Christine tries to quell.

 

"That's a huge compliment for Billy," says Christine of the constant mention of her husband in Bluegrass country, "but I think we're truly happy where we are."

THIS JUST IN:

 

Billy D is still not UK's coach...:lol:

I heard first hand from a lawyer that Mrs. Donovan called a real estate agent and said " start looking, we're coming up." Take it for what it's worth, but I'm 98% Billy is coming to UK. He is well connected in Cincy and Lexington and he said this is for real.

 

He could be wrong, but I doubt IT.

My dentist told me that his dentist was doing work on Billy D's dentist and he said that Billy D had already bought a horse farm in Fayette Co.... :D:p

My dentist told me that his dentist was doing work on Billy D's dentist and he said that Billy D had already bought a horse farm in Fayette Co.... :D:p

I just think you are a little nervous that we might actually get Donovan and continue to keep beating you every year...

Has anyone ever seen his wife? What does she look like?

 

Pretty attractive blonde if I remember correctly... but I saw her before I got my HDTV... that just makes a world of difference.

Didn't that used to belong to Pitino's agent or something?

 

 

I don't know but that place is SWEETTT!!!!

I just hope Fletch is taking all of this in and planning a super-duper post of Donovan predictions if this deal falls through. If Barnhart gets played by Donovan and Foley he should just quit.:D

Guys, I coached in the All 'A' Classic once and was COMPLETELY enamored in it. No way is Donovan worrying about UK right now. Not saying it's not a possibility but it's not likely he's making all these plans right now.

Thats never been a problem for Scott Co. before has it? ;)

 

I'm sure if Billy has any family looking for a job, Toyota could step up for him as well. :thumb:

So with the kids in school and her husband getting ready to play in the final four, the little woman sneaks back to Lexington to house hunt???

At least make it the classic "Donovan's wife buying a horse farm in Lexington" rumor. Donovan may get the job but most of this stuff is pure crap.

Amen to that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.