Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Donovan updates

Featured Replies

Instead of making one million threads over every rumors or something we can just put it here. So far we've heard:

 

*Billy Donovan done deal at 7 years $3.5 per.

 

*Source from UK fire and safety says press conference is confirmed for Tuesday at Memorial Coliseum to announce new coach.

 

*Plane from Gainesville reportedly arrived in Lexington with some of Donovan's family.

 

*Large sum of money left Lexington bank to wired to Florida (not saying you're wrong wireman)

 

*Real estate agent showed house to Billy Donovan's wife.

I'm sure there is many more that I have forgot about but these are the ones that came to mind!

 

Around 5 days 20 hours 21 minutes at the latest till we have a new coach!

  • Replies 72
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Instead of making one million threads over every rumors or something we can just put it here. So far we've heard:

 

*Billy Donovan done deal at 7 years $3.5 per.

 

*Source from UK fire and safety says press conference is confirmed for Tuesday at Memorial Coliseum to announce new coach.

 

*Plane from Gainesville reportedly arrived in Lexington with some of Donovan's family.

 

*Large sum of money left Lexington bank to wired to Florida (not saying you're wrong wireman)

 

I'm sure there is many more that I have forgot about but these are the ones that came to mind!

 

LOL, I know you're not saying I'm lying. If my rumor is wrong, then my friend is lying. I have also heard something about a real estate agent was showing houses to Billy D's wife, so add that to the rumor mill.

So with the kids in school and her husband getting ready to play in the final four, the little woman sneaks back to Lexington to house hunt???

At least make it the classic "Donovan's wife buying a horse farm in Lexington" rumor. Donovan may get the job but most of this stuff is pure crap.

*Plane from Gainesville reportedly arrived in Lexington with some of Donovan's family.

QUOTE]

 

The sports talk radio shows down here has been laughing all week about the rumors. Its as funny as when Saban was being interviewed for BAMA.

 

 

 

A guy called in who was on the plane from Gainesville to Lex. making fun of the press who were trying to get a picture.

  • Author
So with the kids in school and her husband getting ready to play in the final four, the little woman sneaks back to Lexington to house hunt???

At least make it the classic "Donovan's wife buying a horse farm in Lexington" rumor. Donovan may get the job but most of this stuff is pure crap.

 

Oh I wasn't aware you knew their kids school schedule..lol

 

Could be on Spring break or anything. And by the way why would it matter if Donovan's wife is at the Final Four right now, Billy is worried about his team right now and probably wouldn't have much time for his wife as it is!

  • Author

 

 

The sports talk radio shows down here has been laughing all week about the rumors. Its as funny as when Saban was being interviewed for BAMA.

 

 

 

A guy called in who was on the plane from Gainesville to Lex. making fun of the press who were trying to get a picture.

:lol:

*Plane from Gainesville reportedly arrived in Lexington with some of Donovan's family.

QUOTE]

 

The sports talk radio shows down here has been laughing all week about the rumors. Its as funny as when Saban was being interviewed for BAMA.

 

 

 

A guy called in who was on the plane from Gainesville to Lex. making fun of the press who were trying to get a picture.

 

What commuter airline flies from Gainesville to Lexington? :rolleyes:

  • Author
What commuter airline flies from Gainesville to Lexington? :rolleyes:

No sense in rolling eyes because more than one person have said "a" plane traveled that path, who it had one it I don't know but anything is possible!

If I were a lottery winner, I would scour the US for a Donovan look-alike and pay him to accompany two of his friends around Lexington, looking at real estate, eating at reastaurants, buying a UK sweater at Kennedy's, and going in and out of the airport for about two days. Oh the fun that would be had with my newest employee....

Didn't that used to belong to Pitino's agent or something?

 

I think that house has just recently been built, if that is the same one on Delong Road that I am thinking about.

 

Billy Donovan wouldn't be living there because that is Henry Clay's district, his kids are said to be enrolled in the Scott County school system.....:sssh: ;) :lol:

I think that house has just recently been built, if that is the same one on Delong Road that I am thinking about.

 

Billy Donovan wouldn't be living there because that is Henry Clay's district, his kids are said to be enrolled in the Scott County school system.....:sssh: ;) :lol:

:laugh:

I think that house has just recently been built, if that is the same one on Delong Road that I am thinking about.

 

Billy Donovan wouldn't be living there because that is Henry Clay's district, his kids are said to be enrolled in the Scott County school system.....:sssh: ;) :lol:

 

Thats never been a problem for Scott Co. before has it? ;)

Thats never been a problem for Scott Co. before has it? ;)

 

:walk: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.