Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be the next UK coach?

Who WILL be the next UK basketball coach? 150 members have voted

  1. 1. Who WILL be the next UK basketball coach?

    • John Pelphrey - South Alabama
      1%
    • John Calipari - Memphis
      9%
    • Billy Gillespie - Texas AM
      14%
    • Travis Ford - UMass
      10%
    • Billy Donovan - Florida
      34%
    • Mike D'antoni - Phoenix Suns
      6%
    • Tom Crean - Marquette
      5%
    • Rick Pitino - Louisville
      14%
    • Jamie Dixon - Pitt
      0%
      0
    • Tom Izzo - Michigan State
      5%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'll say 10

 

They may fire the A.D. if that happend.

  • Replies 310
  • Views 35.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see it as:

 

Morris- gone... NBA

Stevenson- gone... Transfer

Jasper- gone...Transfer

Crawford- gone Over seas

Meeks- stays

Patterson- Florida

Jai Lucas- Maryland

 

Morris - gone

Patterson/Lucas - gone

 

Everyone else stays.

Wonder if Pitino has the fortitude to apply?
I wonder if UK fans regret how he was treated his first time back in Rupp? After that, there's zero chance he'll ever coach for UK again.

How about Tim Floyd of USC ? He landed Mayo without even recuiting the kid.Never went to one of Mayo's games, didnt have to send him any info on the school, didnt even need his cell phone number. Thats the kind of guy we need:lol:

 

Please note this is all in complete sarcasm:thumb:

I wouldn't want Pitino. I think we need someone young and fresh.

Morris - gone

Patterson/Lucas - gone

 

Everyone else stays.

That's a best case scenario in my mind. I don't want to pile one with the death-spiral comments that UK fans had for Louisville after Petrino left, but I do think some of UK's freshmen are gone. Particularly I wonder about Jasper and Stevenson. Meeks is going to stay for sure.
I hope Mitch at least makes a run at Billy D.

 

 

And if Billy is smart he would run. :laugh:

Gillespie, Calipari or Donovan.

They better go after Billy G from A&M or Tom Crean. I would love either, although Tubby is always going to be my favorite coach. I now have a new "2nd favorite team"...

 

I've heard that UK had some "feelers" out to Memphis during the CUSA tournament to see what if any interest Calapari would have. We can only hope it's none.

 

 

To steal a phrase from Slick Rick:

 

"Billy D is not walking through that door" so you better be ready for the chaos that ensues.

I'm still going with the D'antine of the suns (spelling)

Is it stupid for me to request Thad Matta?

That's a best case scenario in my mind. I don't want to pile one with the death-spiral comments that UK fans had for Louisville after Petrino left, but I do think some of UK's freshmen are gone. Particularly I wonder about Jasper and Stevenson. Meeks is going to stay for sure.

 

What makes you think that. Wasn't Tubby the main reason he came to UK. I know that at least one of his H.S. teammates is now / will be at Georgia Tech. I hope he stays but I have some doubt.

Wow ... I cant wait for next basketball season...:banana: :banana: :banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.