Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be the next UK coach?

Who WILL be the next UK basketball coach? 150 members have voted

  1. 1. Who WILL be the next UK basketball coach?

    • John Pelphrey - South Alabama
      1%
    • John Calipari - Memphis
      9%
    • Billy Gillespie - Texas AM
      14%
    • Travis Ford - UMass
      10%
    • Billy Donovan - Florida
      34%
    • Mike D'antoni - Phoenix Suns
      6%
    • Tom Crean - Marquette
      5%
    • Rick Pitino - Louisville
      14%
    • Jamie Dixon - Pitt
      0%
      0
    • Tom Izzo - Michigan State
      5%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Tom Crean will be the next UK coach...Great, a team I dislike, with a coach I hate...:irked: :lol:

  • Replies 310
  • Views 35.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll say Billy D.

 

I agree on this one.:thumb:

My list looks like this:

 

1 - Crean

2 - Gillespie

3 - Ford

4 - Dixon

5 - Pelphrey

Tom Crean will be the next UK coach...Great, a team I dislike, with a coach I hate...:irked: :lol:

 

A perfect storm for you....

I see it as:

 

Morris- gone... NBA

Stevenson- gone... Transfer

Jasper- gone...Transfer

Crawford- gone Over seas

Meeks- stays

Patterson- Florida

Jai Lucas- Maryland

Crean would be my guess, if UK goes with a quick hire.

 

For the record, he doesn't come with serious recruits attached. Will AJ Stewart and Mike Williams still be Wildcats?

I see it as:

 

Morris- gone... NBA

Stevenson- gone... Transfer

Jasper- gone...Transfer

Crawford- gone Over seas

Meeks- stays

Patterson- Florida

Jai Lucas- Maryland

 

I Also see it as

 

Kentucky has a horrible next 3 years

I think Crean would be a poor choice. UK needs someone who can recruit AND coach.

Crean would be my guess, if UK goes with a quick hire.

 

For the record, he doesn't come with recruits attached.

 

Quick hire... you act as if coaches are waiting to coach UK... I would say the list is very short...:D

I Also see it as

 

Kentucky has a horrible next 3 years

 

 

 

I'll say 10

I Also see it as

 

Kentucky has a horrible next 3 years

 

I dont hink UK fans can wait that long...

I see it as:

 

Morris- gone... NBA

Stevenson- gone... Transfer

Jasper- gone...Transfer

Crawford- gone Over seas

Meeks- stays

Patterson- Florida

Jai Lucas- Maryland

 

...and UK goes to the NIT in 2008

I see it as:

 

Morris- gone... NBA

Stevenson- gone... Transfer

Jasper- gone...Transfer

Crawford- gone Over seas

Meeks- stays

Patterson- Florida

Jai Lucas- Maryland

 

If that happened, it'd be akin to the death sentence handed down to SMU.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.