Clark Co 63 Mason Co 59

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not there but by the discussions I've read I think that the official probably did the right thing by not blowing the whistle. If their is still confusion with all the time that people have had to ask questions and analyze I don't think anyone could expect the official to make the call as quickly as it happened. He let the players play in this particular situation. Just my opinion, no dog in this fight!!!

After watching the play on the video provided by Homeless Camel, it looks like Knowles loses the ball going up for a shot and goes and gets it in the backcourt. Maybe cshs can help us as to whether this is allowed or not?

I want to say thank you for taking the time to watch it. I see it has been viewed a few times. Not the best picture quality in the world, but it's better than nothing I guess. lol

Course I wish the Royals could have pulled it out, but nothing wrong with letting the world see some darn good bluegrass basketball. : )

Congratulations to the 10th Region Champion George Rogers Clark Cardinals!! I had confidence in you all the way!! Represent the 10th well in Rupp!! This is the first time that Clark County has been to the Sweet Sixteen since 1990. My older brother played on that team. The 1990 team went all the way to the state semifinals before losing to Covington Holmes. Those were some good Clark County teams back then. Good luck to the current Clark County team though. I will be there supporting you all the way decked out in my red and white.

I want to say thank you for taking the time to watch it. I see it has been viewed a few times. Not the best picture quality in the world, but it's better than nothing I guess. lol

Course I wish the Royals could have pulled it out, but nothing wrong with letting the world see some darn good bluegrass basketball. : )[

I watched it and enjoyed it .Thanks . :dancingpa

The final game was the only crowd, as I knew it would be. The semi-final crowds were very disappointing, not what I am used to with 10th region basketball. Excellent atmosphere today.

I agree. It dont hardly matter who plays in finals ita all ways full. They will not admit it but sales on tickets were down in all other sessions. And dont try and blame it on weaker teams playing, That is not the case,

I agree. It dont hardly matter who plays in finals ita all ways full. They will not admit it but sales on tickets were down in all other sessions. And dont try and blame it on weaker teams playing, That is not the case,

Next years 10th region could have a few differnt teams showing up as i was thinking and most almost all the teams loose a lot of talent and players this year.The 10th has been fairly strong for the past 5 years or so but next year it should be a rebuilding year for most and an overall down year for the 10th.With all this said my point is with a few teams next year possibly making the region that hasnt for the last few the crowds could actually big bigger because of some hungry basketball fans who is glad there team might be back in it.

I couldnt this year either:p ,But we know how that turned out.I do agree though i believe the 10th will be way down as a whole next year.:thumb:

This year I could see them being beat. I mean GRC had a 7 point lead after 3 quarters in the '06 finals before losing 62-59. Then they played an 8 point game early this season. I picked Clark County to win this years title as soon as they lost last seasons. But next year if anyone in the Region stays within single digits of the Royals I will be suprised. They may challenge for a State title if they develop a bench. Who will start for the Royals next year? I would say Miller, Setty, Middleton, King, Tolle. Anyone else possibly sneaking into that lineup?

This year I could see them being beat. I mean GRC had a 7 point lead after 3 quarters in the '06 finals before losing 62-59. Then they played an 8 point game early this season. I picked Clark County to win this years title as soon as they lost last seasons. But next year if anyone in the Region stays within single digits of the Royals I will be suprised. They may challenge for a State title if they develop a bench. Who will start for the Royals next year? I would say Miller, Setty, Middleton, King, Tolle. Anyone else possibly sneaking into that lineup?

I dont think that will be the lineup.

I think as of now it ill be Setty,Middelton,Miller,Downing and King.But theres a long time between now and june when summer ball hits.Things could change.