Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 82 Georgia 70

Featured Replies

:thumb: And most likely we will get it, because the way UT is playing they SHOULD beat Georgia, especially since the guy who didn't play tonight wont be playing against UT either.

 

What would be really nice is if we get the 4 seed, and either Mississippi or Mississippi St. win the west. So this way as long as we win the first round game we would be playing one of those teams...

 

 

True...but I really don't want to have to play Arkansas again. I would much rather play Auburn a 2nd time.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True...but I really don't want to have to play Arkansas again. I would much rather play Auburn a 2nd time.

 

I usually would agree with that, but Auburn has been playing a whole lot better since we played them and are playing with alot of confidence. While Arkansas has been playing terrible since we beat them, and have zero confidence...

NEVER thought i would say this....GO VOLS!

Huge win for the Cats. That should lock them in the dance...

 

My bookie hates my guts...:banana:

Nice move to the rack by Dirk Orbzut, looked a bit like the statue of liberty on that drive.

Much better played in 2nd half, hope it carries over to the Florida game. Good win. Go CATS.

Good win, seems Tubby played more players tonite than he has all year. I thought it kept the energy level very high. Anyone else notice as little as Stevenson plays he passes to the post better than anyone we have. Everybody else acts like Morris has to be wide open before they will even try .

Nice to see UK get a much needed victory.

 

Congrats to Bobby Perry for playing like a man on Senior night.

I think Woo should start the rest of the season.Morris does better comming off of the bench!;)

Think it will look like this

W5 vs E4 winner plays W1

E6 vs W3 winner plays E2

E5 vs W4 winner plays E1

W6 vs E3 winner plays W2

This win was an expected one but these days any win is a good win. Especially going into alligator alley on Sunday. Good senior night for Perry. The Cats will really need him to play this way from here on out. Also good games from Morris (for a change:rolleyes: ), Bradley and Meeks. The Cats played pretty well in the 2nd half and did get A little sloppy towards the end.

 

GO BIG BLUE!!! :flame:

 

Now on to Florida !!! :ylsuper:

:ylsuper: Go Big BLUE!

Nice win for the Cats. They had a few rough moments but played with a lot of desire.

It was good to see Bobby Perry have a great game on Senior night.

Good luck to "Woo", Thomas and Perry.

It was nice to see Perry have such a great game on Senior night. I hate how some many on here are always trashing him. I think that he has gave great effort over his four years and has played with a lot of heart. It may be a legit question as to whether he should have been recruited to come to UK, but the kid simply accepted an offer that any of us would have if given the chance. He was a credit to UK and never did anything that would reflect badly upon himself or the school. I wish him well in his future endevours upon graduation.

:thumb: Excellent post.

I love senior night at UK. Next to the NCAA tournament, it's by far my favorite game to watch. I was really happy for Woo, Sheray, and BP tonight. They may not have had the talent, but they gave everything they have every night. If the Junior class had half the heart those 3 do, this team would have quite a few more wins IMO. Glad to see BP playing well at the right time again this year.

 

 

Side note, As I mentioned I love UK senior night. What is everyone's most memorable or favorite senior night? Mine would have to be Chuck Hayes. That guy was all heart. He is the perfect definition of UK basketball IMO.

 

The 1992 Senior Night was the best for me. Feldhaus, Farmer, Woods and Pelphrey against Tennessee. Of course Woods got in a scuffle and ejected so he kind of had a bad day. What was really memorable was that it was also Cawood Ledford's last home game and after the game they turned the lights off in the arena and played some of his calls mixed into the song "I Saw It All On My Radio" There were tears and goosebumps everywhere.

If we get the 3 then it would put us on the same side as Florida. The 4 seed puts us on the other side of the bracket away from Florida. So really we should be rooting for UT to win, so we get the 4 seed. If we get the 3 or 5 we are on the same side as Florida...

I'll agree with ya on that I don't think there is a team besides Florida that can beat us on a neutral court. We would play Florida in the finals if we were a 4.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.