Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 82 Georgia 70

Featured Replies

^

1 - I know

2 - oh yes they are, especially without their best player.

That is what people said about LSU also. And then they beat Florida.:sssh:

  • Replies 112
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to Woo, Perry, and Thomas. You guys have represented the University and the Commonwealth with class. Congrats to all the Wildcats on the bigger than final margin win.

It was nice to see Perry have such a great game on Senior night. I hate how some many on here are always trashing him. I think that he has gave great effort over his four years and has played with a lot of heart. It may be a legit question as to whether he should have been recruited to come to UK, but the kid simply accepted an offer that any of us would have if given the chance. He was a credit to UK and never did anything that would reflect badly upon himself or the school. I wish him well in his future endevours upon graduation.

 

 

 

 

Couldn't agree more. These three seniors will all earn their degrees as well. I have a lot of respect for young men that take all their responsibilities in college seriously, including doing well in the classroom. Perry, Thomas, and Orbzut are to be commended for their efforts both on and off the court.

You won't find three guys that give more effort that Perry, Thomas, and Woo give when they step onto the court. Not the most talented trio, but a big-hearted bunch they are!:thumb:

Great game by a Perry, and the Cats got it done in a must win game. Second half they looked very good, and I was happy with the effort from Morris. Good win, now let's go to Gainesville and try to screw up their senior day.

I saw Shagari at the game last night. I was listening to Dave Baker and Oscar Combs after the game and they interviewed the 3 seniors. I have been an Obrzut hater over the years but after hearing his interview I am definitely a fan. He was almost brought to tears when they asked him about his experiences at UK. He thanked every fan, student, and coach at UK for helping him to develop into the person that he is and allowing him to gain a top notch education. He also mentioned that he wished his parents could have been there to see this and the man he has become! Hats off to him!!!

 

Very nice of Shagari to support his former classmates.

 

As far as Woo goes, I get on him for his lack of ability probably more often than I should, but he exemplifies the type of heart and effort each and every Wildcat should have. Congrats to you Woo. Class act all the Way!

Had a great time at the game last night. I must admit, I went in expecting very little but was very impressed with the team's effort and 3-point shooting success. It was nice to see the seniors go out on a positive note at home.

That is what people said about LSU also. And then they beat Florida.:sssh:

well, you won't have to worry. Uk will be at full strength and will not beat the Gators.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.