Kentucky 82 Georgia 70

UKPat02

This is sad,The game has been over for 45 minutes and were still on page one!:creepy:

Its because they are drowning their sorrows right now. I know sometimes when UK loses, I'll pick up a bottle. We'll those "supposed" UK fans, but Tubby haters, don't have any fire tonight so they have to find something better to do.:bunny:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure they will work there way in.They will find something negitive about this win.;)

Well there was that time that Tubby made no attempt whatsoever to catch the pass the Stevenson threw to him. Maybe thats where Morris gets it from.

It was nice to see Perry have such a great game on Senior night. I hate how some many on here are always trashing him. I think that he has gave great effort over his four years and has played with a lot of heart. It may be a legit question as to whether he should have been recruited to come to UK, but the kid simply accepted an offer that any of us would have if given the chance. He was a credit to UK and never did anything that would reflect badly upon himself or the school. I wish him well in his future endevours upon graduation.

Well there was that time that Tubby made no attempt whatsoever to catch the pass the Stevenson threw to him. Maybe thats where Morris gets it from.

Tubby needs to be ready to recieve the skip pass. He was a good spot up shooter in his day.

I love senior night at UK. Next to the NCAA tournament, it's by far my favorite game to watch. I was really happy for Woo, Sheray, and BP tonight. They may not have had the talent, but they gave everything they have every night. If the Junior class had half the heart those 3 do, this team would have quite a few more wins IMO. Glad to see BP playing well at the right time again this year.

Side note, As I mentioned I love UK senior night. What is everyone's most memorable or favorite senior night? Mine would have to be Chuck Hayes. That guy was all heart. He is the perfect definition of UK basketball IMO.

This win was an expected one but these days any win is a good win. Especially going into alligator alley on Sunday. Good senior night for Perry. The Cats will really need him to play this way from here on out. Also good games from Morris (for a change:rolleyes: ), Bradley and Meeks. The Cats played pretty well in the 2nd half and did get A little sloppy towards the end.

GO BIG BLUE!!! :flame:

Now on to Florida !!! :ylsuper:

Side note, As I mentioned I love UK senior night. What is everyone's most memorable or favorite senior night? Mine would have to be Chuck Hayes. That guy was all heart. He is the perfect definition of UK basketball IMO.

Probably wit the 78' championship team - Phillips, Robey, Givens. Lee and crew.

Next would probably be "the unforgettables" - Farmer, Feldhaus, Pelhry, Woods and crew.

That team was special and those along with the ones mentioned before (Givens and Lee) were all Ky. guys that knew what wearing that "KENTUCKY" across their chest meant.

You've gotta be rooting for Georgia on Saturday. If they get the 4 that would put them square up against Florida in the SEC Tournament. If they get the 5 that would put them up against either Alabama or Mississippi State in round 2. Definitely a better draw with the 5. Of course I'm hoping for the 3.

Probably wit the 78' championship team - Phillips, Robey, Givens. Lee and crew.

Next would probably be "the unforgettables" - Farmer, Feldhaus, Pelhry, Woods and crew.

That team was special and those along with the ones mentioned before (Givens and Lee) were all Ky. guys that knew what wearing that "KENTUCKY" across their chest meant.

That's what I think is missing with this team, well mainly just the 3 juniors. They just don't have the heart. Watching Perry and Porter dive out of bounds for loose balls tonight reminded me of the way UK teams are supposed to play......Give everything you got, and then give some more.

You've gotta be rooting for Georgia on Saturday. If they get the 4 that would put them square up against Florida in the SEC Tournament. If they get the 5 that would put them up against either Alabama or Mississippi State in round 2. Definitely a better draw with the 5. Of course I'm hoping for the 3.

If we get the 3 then it would put us on the same side as Florida. The 4 seed puts us on the other side of the bracket away from Florida. So really we should be rooting for UT to win, so we get the 4 seed. If we get the 3 or 5 we are on the same side as Florida...