UK vs. LSU @ Rupp Tuesday @ 9:00

LSURock

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kentucky 80

LSU 67

I think LSU has quit for the season, and the Cats will come out with more fire than they did in Tuscaloosa. I will be in attendance, and will do my part to get the crowd in the game, because these guys need to have as much support as possible in tough times like this.

They have quit, but misery loves company. I'm sure they'd love to knock off the Cats and heat up the bubble talk.

Let me preface this with the fact that I think that UK will win...BUT if they don't, will the literal noose indeed tighten around Orlando's neck? I know that it shouldn't...BUT....times are rough, and if they lose to LSU...with another loss (UF) on the horizon....that would be bad news...what say you?

Does anyone remember the trah talk Big Baby was talking about earlier in the season against Rupp, I can't remember what he said?

I think Kentucky will win, maybe.

I know what you're talking about...Don't remember exactly what he said, though.

Let me preface this with the fact that I think that UK will win...BUT if they don't, will the literal noose indeed tighten around Orlando's neck? I know that it shouldn't...BUT....times are rough, and if they lose to LSU...with another loss (UF) on the horizon....that would be bad news...what say you?

That question is for another thread entirely :D .....which there is no shortage of on here. :sssh: :sleep: