Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 38 Covington Catholic 20

The Biggest Ky Rivalry 111 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you with?

    • Highlands
      73%
    • Covington Catholic
      26%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It's Rivalry week in NKY

Kickoff: 7pm

Highlands (5-1) is rolling strong these last few weeks with a huge district win against Harrison County 78-6. I think everyone that is a Freshman on up logged minutes in that game. If KHSAA didn't restrict middle schoolers from playing Varsity football we might have seen some of our up and coming talent in the FTJFL.

Cov Cath (4-2), comes into this with a huge win for themselves against Central 41-14. They needed to right their ship after a hard fought loss against their neighbors Beechwood Tigers the prior week 35-42.

Who will come into this game with the best game plan for this Regular season heavyweight matchup.

After Cov Cath owned this rivalry winning 9 straight from 2016-2022. Highlands has hit back and won 3 out of the last 4 in this rivalry.

Let's have some fun!

Go Birds, Beat Colonels!!!!


Highlands vs Covington Catholic Card - 2026.jpg

  • Replies 249
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jack of all Trades
    Jack of all Trades

    Kind of curious about this post. Why does Lorenzen become the difference if wet? How about putting Kremer and Lorenzen in the backfield together with Armstrong and take your chances. Any of the 3 a

  • Prayers to the Colonel players tonight, I'm hearing a Senior starter lost his Father unexpectedly last night. Heavy stuff for those boys.

  • theguru
    theguru

    If you are CovCath, ouch. For Highlands, amazing performance and we should all be seeing you in the state championship.

Posted Images

I think Cov Cath surprises the naysayers and wins in a close battle, with the final score reminiscent of the Beechwood game.

Not necessarily a fan of either team, but I think Covcath wins this like 28-17

Highlands 31

Cov Cath 23

Let's go Cov Cath. You got this!

6 hours ago, BlueBloodedColonel said:

I think Cov Cath surprises the naysayers and wins in a close battle, with the final score reminiscent of the Beechwood game.

I'll tell you as a Highlands fan I'm not a naysayer. I'm very impressed with your team , who might've had a hard loss to Beechwood but that is a very good tigers team. But I think they got a lot better from that loss considering how they came out and handled business last week. Like you said I expect this to be a battle , a rainy one at that !

Let's win this one Bird's!

If there is a reasonably dry field Armstrong will be the difference. If it is a wet, slippery night Lorenzen becomes the difference. In either case Highlands by 10. Would selfishly like to see the Colonels win this battle and make the Beechwood victory even sweeter.

Highlands firing on all cylinders. They get the W probably by 2 or 3 touchdowns.

What is the livestream availability on this titanic struggle? (Apologies to Marty Brenneman!)

  • Author
15 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

What is the livestream availability on this titanic struggle? (Apologies to Marty Brenneman!)

Cov Cath has their own "pay per view' channel. Someone smarter than me can post that link. I just checked and the link for this game isn't up yet. I don't think they will allow any other streaming option.

I believe the price to pay for 1 game stream is $10.

1 minute ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Cov Cath has their own "pay per view' channel. Someone smarter than me can post that link. I just checked and the link for this game isn't up yet. I don't think they will allow any other streaming option.

I believe the price to pay for 1 game stream is $10.

I do know it will be on Bluebird Radio. I'll see if I can find that link.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.