Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 World Cup

Featured Replies

I know this has a lot of IF's but if the US and England both win the group stage and win their first games in the Knockout stage they would meet up (get this) they would play each other in Philadelphia on July 4th as America celebrates its 250 anniversary. 

  • Replies 96
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    The flops and constant whining/lobbying for calls is totally irritating. The nature of the sport allows a player to flop around on the ground for 30 seconds without having to worry about it hurting hi

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    In breaking news, the FIFA suspends Balogun red card he is now eligible to play vs. Belgium tomorrow night this is big for the United States!

  • theguru
    theguru

Posted Images

From Sportsgully:

Game 1 result of all 48 teams in FIFA World Cup 2026! ?⚽

wc.jpg

  • Author

The US men's team advances to the knockout round with a 2-0 win over Australia.

The U.S. team is not playing like teams from the past.  This coach must be a good one.

Now the tournament begins. I would liken pool play to conference tournaments in NCAA basketball. Pool play sets the tournament bracket and only eliminates a few teams. Still some pool play matches left but the bracket of 32 is on its way to being set. It is one and done from here on.

The US team has exceeded expectations despite losing their match last night on the last kick of the game. They won their pool. They will play Bosnia Herzegovina in match one of the round of 32. I believe the US plays Wednesday at 6 pm.

On 6/26/2026 at 9:24 AM, Voice of Reason said:

Now the tournament begins. I would liken pool play to conference tournaments in NCAA basketball. Pool play sets the tournament bracket and only eliminates a few teams. Still some pool play matches left but the bracket of 32 is on its way to being set. It is one and done from here on.

The US team has exceeded expectations despite losing their match last night on the last kick of the game. They won their pool. They will play Bosnia Herzegovina in match one of the round of 32. I believe the US plays Wednesday at 6 pm.

8pm. FOX always advertises the time coverage starts.

Canada with their first ever knockout stage win. They are the first team to advance to the round of 16.

51 minutes ago, I gotta go to work said:

Canada with their first ever knockout stage win. They are the first team to advance to the round of 16.

 

200.gif

  • Author

The US team defeats Bosnia and Herzegovina 2-0 to advance to the round of 16 and will take on Belgum on Monday July 6 in the round of 16 in Seattle. 

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The US team defeats Bosnia and Herzegovina 2-0 to advance to the round of 16 and will take on Belgum on Monday July 6 in the round of 16 in Seattle. 

I watched, that was fun, go USA!!

Who googled "Cape Verde" last night?  That was fun to watch. Maybe the best part... the guy scores the goal and runs into the crowd to see his girlfriend. ?

 

15 hours ago, ChiefSmoke said:

Who googled "Cape Verde" last night?  That was fun to watch. Maybe the best part... the guy scores the goal and runs into the crowd to see his girlfriend. ?

 

I didn't like that part.

I have watched part of several games and I had no idea soccer was this dramatic with flops, complaining, weird calls, no calls, debating with officials, etc.  Granted I am barely more than a rookie when it comes to soccer but on this level it appears soccer has an integrity issue.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I didn't like that part.

The dynamics are certainly different. That part is interesting to me. Not necessarily I want to see my QB run into the bleachers at Bob Ware Field to see his girlfriend. 

2 minutes ago, ChiefSmoke said:

The dynamics are certainly different. That part is interesting to me. Not necessarily I want to see my QB run into the bleachers at Bob Ware Field to see his girlfriend. 

I liked how the police officer gently redirected him. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.