Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Cincinnati Bengals

2026 Cincinnati Bengals 25 members have voted

  1. 1. What will be the 2026 Cincinnati Regular Season Record?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/13/2026 at 03:58 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
3 hours ago, theguru said:

Unreal, Colin Coherd talking positive about the Bengals, the Bengals organization, and maybe getting to the AFC Championship game. Those couple of weeks off must have had an impact on Colin, positive Bengal talk, wow!!

I think he spent some time with @MaddenCurse44 😉

  • Replies 640
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • nkypete
    nkypete

    I'm tingling with excitement.

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Nope. I would have been happy with either Bains or Downs. However, they got a guy who is proven and should help them win even more right now. 

  • FatNate
    FatNate

    Was really nice waking up this morning and not finding the Bengals on any of these lists: Biggest Head Scratcher Picks Top Five Surprise Picks As we all know these lists are attempts by

Posted Images

Nationally, I believe the Bengals are the most polarizing team In the NFL. I have seen experts picking them to miss the playoffs again, while others are picking them as a Super Bowl team. I know locally everyone is expecting big things, which is expected from a bunch of homer media personalities and fans, but around the country I think the Bengals expectations might have the most variance of any team in the NFL.

If #9 is standing up for 17 weeks, they will be really good. Any week he plays I think they are going to win. Any week he doesn't I think they are going to lose.

45 minutes ago, Pi said:

If #9 is standing up for 17 weeks, they will be really good. Any week he plays I think they are going to win. Any week he doesn't I think they are going to lose.

Looks like you're ready for some football, but 17-0, not going to happen.

Sportsgully: Cincinnati Bengals - 2026 NFL predictions 🏈

512.jpg

47 minutes ago, theguru said:

Sportsgully: Cincinnati Bengals - 2026 NFL predictions 🏈

512.jpg

OK, now can you show the card where Joe Burrow doesn't get hurt in the first quarter of the first game like Sam Darnold did tonight?

11 minutes ago, nkypete said:

OK, now can you show the card where Joe Burrow doesn't get hurt in the first quarter of the first game like Sam Darnold did tonight?

Poor Sam Darnold and yes that is my fear too. Please stay healthy Joe!

5 hours ago, theguru said:

Poor Sam Darnold and yes that is my fear too. Please stay healthy Joe!

When you have 4 qbs like the Steelers you don't worry about that. But for the Bengals there is a 50 percent chance Burrow gets hurt against the Bucs.

4 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

When you have 4 qbs like the Steelers you don't worry about that. But for the Bengals there is a 50 percent chance Burrow gets hurt against the Bucs.

So essentially you are saying the Steelers have zero QB's still that give them any chance to actually be a true threat in the playoffs, if they even make the playoffs.

1 hour ago, futurecoach said:

So essentially you are saying the Steelers have zero QB's still that give them any chance to actually be a true threat in the playoffs, if they even make the playoffs.

I am fine with all 4 taking them to the Superbowl!

7 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

When you have 4 qbs like the Steelers you don't worry about that. But for the Bengals there is a 50 percent chance Burrow gets hurt against the Bucs.

You can roll all four of your QB's into one and still not have one decent QB.

1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I am fine with all 4 taking them to the Superbowl!

Yeah, all four can split the cost of the tickets. That's the only way the Steelers will see the Super Bowl.

Some reporters are saying Taylor will be the first HC fired this season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.