Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Cincinnati Bengals

2026 Cincinnati Bengals 25 members have voted

  1. 1. What will be the 2026 Cincinnati Regular Season Record?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/13/2026 at 03:58 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 640
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • nkypete
    nkypete

    I'm tingling with excitement.

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Nope. I would have been happy with either Bains or Downs. However, they got a guy who is proven and should help them win even more right now. 

  • FatNate
    FatNate

    Was really nice waking up this morning and not finding the Bengals on any of these lists: Biggest Head Scratcher Picks Top Five Surprise Picks As we all know these lists are attempts by

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Got any scoop on your friend Shermar? He left the field today and there are concerns it is serious - a knee.

No I will text his dad tomorrow?

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Got any scoop on your friend Shermar? He left the field today and there are concerns it is serious - a knee.

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

@MaddenCurse44 I have the same question as @Voice of Reason?

Sports doctor Jesse Morse shared his opinion on what the severity of Stewart's injury could be.

Morse explained that Stewart appeared to suffer a knee hyperextension. The best-case scenario would be a bone bruise and a PCL sprain, while the worst-case scenario — which Morse called "very possible" — would be a torn ACL.

13 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Sports doctor Jesse Morse shared his opinion on what the severity of Stewart's injury could be.

Morse explained that Stewart appeared to suffer a knee hyperextension. The best-case scenario would be a bone bruise and a PCL sprain, while the worst-case scenario — which Morse called "very possible" — would be a torn ACL.

It was ugly looking.

5 hours ago, nees1212 said:

It was ugly looking.

I saw a picture too that was nasty. Do we have a verdict yet?

12 minutes ago, theguru said:

I saw a picture too that was nasty. Do we have a verdict yet?

I text his dad lastnight and he never text me back. So it must not be good.

31 minutes ago, theguru said:

I saw a picture too that was nasty. Do we have a verdict yet?

Just read where it's a hyperextension, and that he avoided serious injury. I'm hoping that's true.

  • Author

The Bengals said will miss several weeks that is a lot better than it looked.

3 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Bengals said will miss several weeks that is a lot better than it looked.

Are they kicking the tires on Clowney?

From Fox19/the Bengals:

INJURY UPDATE: Shemar Stewart is "very fortunate" after avoiding major injury, Zac Taylor says.

From Chatterbox Sports:

Ted Karras isn't sugarcoating how difficult it's been facing the Bengals' defensive front at training camp.

After Saturday's practice, Karras compared the unit to one of the best defenses he's ever practiced against.

"Today felt like... going against the 2016 New England defense," Karras said. "It was a lot of good players, a lot of players who have done a lot, grown men... long-time professionals and a little bit mean."

Karras admitted it wasn't the offense's best day and praised the daily challenge, especially battling Kris Jenkins Jr. (#97).

"He gets one a day on me, which I've got to eliminate," Karras said. "You better bring your [redacted] stuff going against Dexter Lawrence. That's awesome."

Despite the tough battles, Karras believes it's exactly what the Bengals' offense needs before the regular season.

"It's a little bit of a stressful August for me," Karras joked. "But at least I get to pass it off to our opponent's center come September."

Asked what his Sunday prayer would be after such a physical practice, Karras smiled.

"I'll take a Sunday off. I'll go to Mass and then come back on Monday... A couple Hail Marys. But it's for my family and my dad and his season and our season upcoming. Everyone has safety and good health. We can do something for this city."

(quote via Mike Petraglia)

Bengals missed out on Clowney he signed a 1 year deal with the Texans.

21 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Bengals missed out on Clowney he signed a 1 year deal with the Texans.

Missed out or not interested?

Anyone else attend the free stadium practice last night? I took four 8th graders and I thought it was well done by the organization. I have often been critical of the organization and it would have been very easy to cancel the event last night but they didn’t. They delayed for hours due to weather and still held a shorten event for the fans. Everyone in my group was glad we stayed through it all. We got to see about 45 minutes of action from great seats. It was a positive, cool experience and something I hope the organization continues .

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.