Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Cincinnati Bengals

2026 Cincinnati Bengals 25 members have voted

  1. 1. What will be the 2026 Cincinnati Regular Season Record?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/13/2026 at 03:58 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

The start of another losing season!

I don't think so this year.

  • Replies 641
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • nkypete
    nkypete

    I'm tingling with excitement.

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Nope. I would have been happy with either Bains or Downs. However, they got a guy who is proven and should help them win even more right now. 

  • FatNate
    FatNate

    Was really nice waking up this morning and not finding the Bengals on any of these lists: Biggest Head Scratcher Picks Top Five Surprise Picks As we all know these lists are attempts by

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

I don't think so this year.

I seriously think they will struggle.

9 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I seriously think they will struggle.

If Burrow stays healthy I don't think so but either way that is why we play the games.

2 hours ago, theguru said:

If Burrow stays healthy I don't think so but either way that is why we play the games.

Seen a video of him throwing int to backup corner Newton. 

Rule 2 reads in part:

2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes, name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, player, team, or school. Additionally this includes a pattern of posts that inflames or incites other posters (i.e. trolling or gaslighting). Also, keeping in mind the youth of our student athletes, excessive "bashing" of high school athletes is prohibited. Do not comment on the manner in which another member has posted, or any violations you find in their posts. Such public remarks will be considered a violation under this rule. No attempts at "threadjacking", or deliberately steering the discussion off topic, are permitted on BGP. Topics may evolve through gradual discourse and conversation within a thread, but posts intended to veer thread discussions off course or to intentionally bring non-pertinent information into a thread are subject to removal. If you feel that a specific post violates our rules, please report it using the "Report" feature in the “More Options” menu that can be accessed by clicking the “…” icon located in the upper right-hand side of every post.

  • Author

Saw this today ranking of all 16 AFC Teams and their odds to win Super Bowl LXI in LA. These preseason rankings reveal which franchises enter 2026 with the strongest path to the Lombardi Trophy and which still have everything to prove.

 

#16-Jets-0.0%

#15-Dolphins-0.0%

#14-Raiders-0.0%

#13-Browns-0.1%

#12-Titans-0.5%

#11-Colts-0.8%

#10-Steelers-1.2%

#9 -Broncos-2.6%

#8 -Patriots-2.7%

#7 -Jaguars-2.9%

#6 -Texans-3.2%

#5 -Bengals-4.0%

#4 -Chargers-4.4%

#3 -Chiefs-4.9%

#2 -Ravens-9.4%

#1 -Bills-10.7%

 

Some interesting take aways from article. I found it interesting that the Jets, Dolphins, and Raiders were given 0.0%. Also, the large jump from the Bengals, Chargers, and Chiefs up to the Ravens and Bills.

Here is what the article said about our 3 local teams (Bengals, Colts, and Steelers).

Indianapolis' outlook depends heavily on Daniel Jones returning at full strength following his Achilles injury. Fortunately, Jonathan Taylor remains one of football's premier running backs, providing Shane Steichen with a dependable foundation capable of easing pressure on the passing game early in the season.

The Steelers appear to be operating within a narrow championship window built around Aaron Rodgers' arrival. Mike Tomlin's defense remains dependable, while offensive changes and Nick Herbig's long-term extension strengthen the roster. Pittsburgh now faces the challenge of finally translating regular-season competitiveness into meaningful postseason success.

Cincinnati's outlook improves considerably thanks to significant defensive reinforcements surrounding Joe Burrow and Ja'Marr Chase. The additions of Dexter Lawrence and Boye Mafe give the Bengals a more balanced roster, strengthening a championship case that previously relied too heavily on offensive production.

Looking at that graphic, what is up with the lack of quality LBs?

1 hour ago, BlueBloodedColonel said:

I think the Bengals need to go and pick up Bobby W. 

I would trade for a linebacker. 

5 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I would trade for a linebacker. 

With so many teams needing LBs I am not sure what the overall value would be there. 

39 minutes ago, theguru said:

With so many teams needing LBs I am not sure what the overall value would be there. 

Get a good one for a 3rd round. Steelers and Ravens are loaded at linebacker.

31 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Get a good one for a 3rd round. Steelers and Ravens are loaded at linebacker.

At least with the Ravens, not according to the graphic.

Either way, I expect our defense to move up from near the bottom of the NFL to mid pack and if Joe stays healthy that is good enough.

Who Dey!!

I am interested in seeing how the Bengals use Boye Mafe. I think they need to play him at LB in 4-3. Let Stewart and Murphy play DE on downs 1 and 2. Mafe may be the LB everyone thinks the Bengals need to add.

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

I am interested in seeing how the Bengals use Boye Mafe. I think they need to play him at LB in 4-3. Let Stewart and Murphy play DE on downs 1 and 2. Mafe may be the LB everyone thinks the Bengals need to add.

Can you give us all a recap of how the Seahawks used Mafe last year?

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.