Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thanks Jacob Savage - Ryle's Best

Featured Replies

What a privilege to watch Jacob play the last 4 seasons! Excellent student, high character young man, stud linebacker and running back. It was hard to watch your last game from the sideline, knowing that you and Kai Workman would have stuffed a lot of run plays. Thanks for playing with determination and class. You set the standard for greatness at Ryle on and off the field. Great job and best wishes at IU!

I can't wait to watch you on Saturdays, Jacob!

I know it probably won't happen, but if Mr. Football is supposed to go to the best senior football player each year in Kentucky, then the trophy should be his this year.  I know there are a lot of quality football players in the class of 2026, but he's the best in my opinion.  I didn't get to see him play in person often, but in the 4 times I did, he never disappointed.  I can't wait to see what he does at the next level when he's only playing one side of the ball.  I don't think Saturdays are the limit for him either.  There could be Sundays in his future as well.

  • Author
21 minutes ago, Unrivaled97 said:

I know it probably won't happen, but if Mr. Football is supposed to go to the best senior football player each year in Kentucky, then the trophy should be his this year.  I know there are a lot of quality football players in the class of 2026, but he's the best in my opinion.  I didn't get to see him play in person often, but in the 4 times I did, he never disappointed.  I can't wait to see what he does at the next level when he's only playing one side of the ball.  I don't think Saturdays are the limit for him either.  There could be Sundays in his future as well.

I agree with you, U97. Jacob is the best player in KY this year. His ability to read plays and closing speed on tackles was superb, and he played both ways with excellence. The only time he missed was the last 6 quarters of his senior year. The void in run-stuffing was obvious. He turned Ryle into a formidable opponent.

I hope they take into account the level of competition he put his numbers up against. His rushing stats would be pretty bonkers if he played some of these other guys schedules. Loved watching him play along with Ryle’s whole senior class. Very fun group and proud of how they played dealing with so adversity and injury. Hoo Hoo Hoo…

Saw him play on a number of occasions and on film. He could be one of the most complete and best "High School" players NKY has put out. He plays the game the right way!! Good example for others to show their own young men how to play. Good luck in the future young man!!! It's truly been an honor.

Best player to ever come through Ryle. 

Savage is a monster LB and RB!! Anyone would love to have Jacob Savage on their team. Heavily recruited kid too - good luck to him at IU.  I am sure he will be successful!

29 minutes ago, Brown said:

Savage is a monster LB and RB!! Anyone would love to have Jacob Savage on their team. Heavily recruited kid too - good luck to him at IU.  I am sure he will be successful!

Coach Cig getting a good one for sure.

Good luck at IU glad SK doesn't have to face you anymore!  

2 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Coach Cig getting a good one for sure.

Coach Cig operates and see's stuff differently than alot of others in his profession. Look at the results he has put up everywhere he has been and there is no doubt he finds the guys that fit in his system. He found a great one in Savage.

Who would have guessed when he committed, that Savage would be playing for the defending national champions next season? What a turnaround in Bloomington!

I hope he doesn't get discouraged if he doesn't play soon enough. With the portal it's easy to just say "I'll have a better chance over there".

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.