Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Steelers Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Steelers 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bengals
      38%
    • Steelers
      61%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/16/2025 at 06:02 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Bengals (3-6) make the short trip to take on the Steelers (5-4). The Bengals are coming off a bye after two of their worst defensive games in franchise history. The Steelers will be limping into game having lost 3-4 of their last 4 games. The Bengals currently have a two game winning streak on the Steelers. The game is scheduled for a 1:00pm kick on CBS. Go Bengals! WHO DEY!!

  • Replies 66
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    If he did against the Bengals defense, he should announce his retirement from football maybe at halftime but definitely after the game. lol

  • Also from the Bengals today: To continue the recovery process for QB Joe Burrow, the Bengals today advanced him for a limited return to practice so he can begin progressing on-field activities.

  • Guy at work is obviously wrong on the last part.  

Posted Images

Rogers is not going to have another 4.6 QBR this week. 

The question in every Bengals game.. can they outscore their opponent? They might put up 40 and lose again it’s sad.

Defense, defense, defense, will they make a play? Dax Hill has been solid everyone else not so much..

I believe the Bengals can win again and make it 3 in a row on the Steelers, these next 3 games will determine if the boys will make the playoffs or not, unfortunately don't think we do hope I am wrong. Steelers win 38-33. (Again I hope I am wrong, Who Dey!)

1 hour ago, DiamondGator23 said:

Defense, defense, defense, will they make a play? Dax Hill has been solid everyone else not so much..

I believe the Bengals can win again and make it 3 in a row on the Steelers, these next 3 games will determine if the boys will make the playoffs or not, unfortunately don't think we do hope I am wrong. Steelers win 38-33. (Again I hope I am wrong, Who Dey!)

Hard to imagine a Bengals win in the Steel City

Steelers should have a chip on their shoulder.  I’ll say Bad Guys 31 Good Guys 27. 

From the Bengals today.

today.jpg

25 minutes ago, StraightShooter said:

Hard to imagine a Bengals win in the Steel City

It;s like pulling teeth, hard to win there. I agree sadly. 

Also from the Bengals today:

To continue the recovery process for QB Joe Burrow, the Bengals today advanced him for a limited return to practice so he can begin progressing on-field activities.

Burrow, a sixth-year player, has been on the Reserve/Injured list since Sept. 16 with a toe injury. Today starts a 21-day period during which he may begin limited practice with the team without counting against the 53-player active roster. He is eligible to be activated to the roster during the 21-day period.

Obviously must win game. Division title is only hope for the playoffs. Got to beat your division opponents to make that happen and own the tiebreakers.

Plus the Steelers are average at best. If the Bengals can't beat the Steelers, season over.

2 hours ago, DiamondGator23 said:

Defense, defense, defense, will they make a play? DJ Turner has been solid everyone else not so much..

I believe the Bengals can win again and make it 3 in a row on the Steelers, these next 3 games will determine if the boys will make the playoffs or not, unfortunately don't think we do hope I am wrong. Steelers win 38-33. (Again I hope I am wrong, Who Dey!)

 

17 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Obviously must win game. Division title is only hope for the playoffs. Got to beat your division opponents to make that happen and own the tiebreakers.

Plus the Steelers are average at best. If the Bengals can't beat the Steelers, season over.

Guy at work has been a season ticket holder since Paul Brown opened. He got pretty heated with me yesterday when I said the only the way they make the playoffs is to win the division. He said I was wrong, and I replied with "Then what is the point of winning the division or having divisions". He said it was strictly for seeding purposes. He also stated a few weeks ago that in the NFL you HAVE to have 4 players off the ball on every offensive plays. 

2 hours ago, Breds82 said:

Guy at work has been a season ticket holder since Paul Brown opened. He got pretty heated with me yesterday when I said the only the way they make the playoffs is to win the division. He said I was wrong, and I replied with "Then what is the point of winning the division or having divisions". He said it was strictly for seeding purposes. He also stated a few weeks ago that in the NFL you HAVE to have 4 players off the ball on every offensive plays. 

Guy at work is obviously wrong on the last part.  

  • Author
On 11/10/2025 at 11:07 AM, 9068 said:

Rogers is not going to have another 4.6 QBR this week. 

If he did against the Bengals defense, he should announce his retirement from football maybe at halftime but definitely after the game. lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.