Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Steelers Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Steelers 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bengals
      38%
    • Steelers
      61%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/16/2025 at 06:02 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

On 11/10/2025 at 11:23 AM, DiamondGator23 said:

Defense, defense, defense, will they make a play? Dax Hill has been solid everyone else not so much..

I believe the Bengals can win again and make it 3 in a row on the Steelers, these next 3 games will determine if the boys will make the playoffs or not, unfortunately don't think we do hope I am wrong. Steelers win 38-33. (Again I hope I am wrong, Who Dey!)

DJ Turner has been the Bengals best corner this year, and best defensive player on the team this year. As he has been playing as one of the best corners in football over the last few weeks. With that said I think Dax Hill has been good too! I think the Bengals corners in general are actually pretty solid, the issue is not having any pass rush. As even the best corners would struggle having to guard guys all day. 

  • Replies 66
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    If he did against the Bengals defense, he should announce his retirement from football maybe at halftime but definitely after the game. lol

  • Also from the Bengals today: To continue the recovery process for QB Joe Burrow, the Bengals today advanced him for a limited return to practice so he can begin progressing on-field activities.

  • Guy at work is obviously wrong on the last part.  

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

DJ Turner has been the Bengals best corner this year, and best defensive player on the team this year. As he has been playing as one of the best corners in football over the last few weeks. With that said I think Dax Hill has been good too! I think the Bengals corners in general are actually pretty solid, the issue is not having any pass rush. As even the best corners would struggle having to guard guys all day. 

I meant DJ in my post and typed Dax Hill lol. I agree not a good front 7, I think Shamar has been the biggest disappointment so far. Is this not one of the worst front 7 we've seen in years? I'm curious what you think. Also agree struggling to cover all day with no pass rush. 

4 minutes ago, DiamondGator23 said:

I meant DJ in my post and typed Dax Hill lol. I agree not a good front 7, I think Shamar has been the biggest disappointment so far. Is this not one of the worst front 7 we've seen in years? I'm curious what you think. Also agree struggling to cover all day with no pass rush. 

I've been saying it all along.  I am not a fan of Stewart.  I was hoping that I was wrong, but he is showing zero improvement.

Just now, nkypete said:

I've been saying it all along.  I am not a fan of Stewart.  I was hoping that I was wrong, but he is showing zero improvement.

It's been awful. I wasn't a fan of the draft pick. Dude got his money and hasn't made a play all year. 

10 minutes ago, DiamondGator23 said:

I meant DJ in my post and typed Dax Hill lol. I agree not a good front 7, I think Shamar has been the biggest disappointment so far. Is this not one of the worst front 7 we've seen in years? I'm curious what you think. Also agree struggling to cover all day with no pass rush. 

The front 7 is absolutely horrible, I completely agree! Which is sad, because they have used high draft picks for guys in the front 7 over the last few years. 

2 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

The front 7 is absolutely horrible, I completely agree! Which is sad, because they have used high draft picks for guys in the front 7 over the last few years. 

It's all been a waste sadly. Hope they can get hot, but I doubt it. 

4 hours ago, futurecoach said:

The front 7 is absolutely horrible, I completely agree! Which is sad, because they have used high draft picks for guys in the front 7 over the last few years. 

Perhaps an upgrade in the scouting department is in order. 

From https://www.cincyjungle.com/

On Wednesday, head coach Zac Taylor announced that Stewart is week-to-week due to a knee injury sustained in the Week 9 loss to the Chicago Bears, so he’s effectively ruled out for Sunday’s game in Pittsburgh.

22 minutes ago, theguru said:

From https://www.cincyjungle.com/

On Wednesday, head coach Zac Taylor announced that Stewart is week-to-week due to a knee injury sustained in the Week 9 loss to the Chicago Bears, so he’s effectively ruled out for Sunday’s game in Pittsburgh.

It is his birthday as well.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

joebback.jpg

Knocked out of the playoffs Sunday!

14 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Knocked out of the playoffs Sunday!

As much is it will suck to be 0 and 2 to the horrible Bengals this year. I don’t think the Steelers will be knocked out of the playoffs yet, but their chances definitely will decrease when they lose again to the Bengals. 

44 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

As much is it will suck to be 0 and 2 to the horrible Bengals this year. I don’t think the Steelers will be knocked out of the playoffs yet, but their chances definitely will decrease when they lose again to the Bengals. 

Steelers will win Sunday the Bengals will be eliminated! 

17 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

It is his birthday as well.

Hopefully he had a great birthday.  I think he needs to get 100% healthy before stepping back on the field.  He has a chance to prove (improve) himself the last few games of the season. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.