Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4 seed upset alerts?

Featured Replies

Any chance of a 4 seed upsetting a 1 seed this weekend?

It looks like as you go into the higher classes you might have better opportunity for maybe 1 or two upsets.

I know there will be a lot of running clocks this weekend and would love to know which games you think we should be paying closer attention to?

In 6A district 7 vs district 8 

5-5 GRC (#4 D8) is more than capable of beating 4-6 Tates Creek (#1 D7).

And it's very likely that no one in D7 makes it to the second round.

I think Russellville has a real chance of losing their first round game. I think it happened last year between these districts and I wouldn’t be surprised to see it happen again this year.

17 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

I think Russellville has a real chance of losing their first round game. I think it happened last year between these districts and I wouldn’t be surprised to see it happen again this year.

I think Russellville has this one in the bag. Louisville Holy Cross is on a 5-game losing streak and looks all out of sorts. I could be proven wrong, but give me Russellville in this one.

17 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

I think Russellville has a real chance of losing their first round game. I think it happened last year between these districts and I wouldn’t be surprised to see it happen again this year.

We agree and that is why we included this game as one of our Pick 5 games:

3 hours ago, theguru said:

We agree and that is why we included this game as one of our Pick 5 games:

This info comes out now after I submitted my picks lol

Southwestern vs West Jess possibly? 

Central Hardin beats McCracken County is a possibility. 

1 hour ago, RMRed said:

Central Hardin beats McCracken County is a possibility. 

As bad as the Mustangs have been I have a hard time believing this. I haven’t been impressed with Central Hardin in either of the two games I saw them play.

I imagine this won’t be a popular pick, but E’Town should certainly have their ears perked up against Calloway County.

Does Graves CO have a shot against BG?

12 hours ago, WishboneCity said:

I imagine this won’t be a popular pick, but E’Town should certainly have their ears perked up against Calloway County.

It feels like every Elizabethtown game has come down to the wire while Calloway has had an impressive rise after several really bad years. I'd certainly pick E-town to win but this could be an interesting matchup.

16 hours ago, DearToday said:

Southwestern vs West Jess possibly? 

Southwestern's schedule has been brutal and typically District 7 is blah, but I actually think West is a pretty solid club this year. I think the Colts get their first playoff win since 2021.

12 hours ago, WishboneCity said:

I imagine this won’t be a popular pick, but E’Town should certainly have their ears perked up against Calloway County.

I’d pick Etown but I definitely feel like Calloway could come away with it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.