Attention Bluegrassprepers!

theguru

Originally posted by BelfryJustice

It just goes to far! For $10 and fast typing you might make a mistake!!!!! Most post are readable! I don't need a capital letter to understand what someone is saying!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :sleep:

He's not saying that you can not make a mistake but something that is totally unreadable would be closed, All you would need to do then is restart it and type clearly and with proper grammer.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theguru

You total took me wrong on this. Some people have a very hard time with spelling and the other areas mentioned! I think that the staff needs to rethink this!

:cry:

If that is the case then if you have Microsoft Word then you could copy and paste your post on it and it will check your spelling for you. I know it works because if there is a word that I think I'm spelling wrong then that is what I do.

As for rethinking it, I support it 100%.

Originally posted by 98NCCalum

He's not saying that you can not make a mistake but something that is totally unreadable would be closed, All you would need to do then is restart it and type clearly and with proper grammer.

Thank You!:thumb:

Theguru

You totaly took me wrong on this. Some people have a very hard time with spelling and the other areas mentioned! I think that the staff needs to rethink this!

:cry:

Spelling will not do you in. Things like " they is the bes runing team and sometim the thow the ball when theys ned to" will do you in.

Originally posted by 83 ADMIRAL

Good rule. I think it will eliminate some of the Microsoft messenger language that has crept in the vocabulary of our youth.

I do hope you will be lenient on WYW when he is giving play-by-play, as he did last Friday when Danville played.

Why be lenient on anyone? We all should be treated the same!!