Meeks & Thomas

the mathemagician

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jodie Meeks and Sheray Thomas.... I like how these two are contributing right now.

Meeks- is it an overstatement to say this dude will be an All-American before he finishes his college career? He is one player that I get excited when I watch him play.Amazing levitation, homes. Ungodly athletic skills and pretty darn cool for a freshman. His name will be mentioned a lot by the national media over the next couple of years.

Thomas- I really like the effort this kid puts forth. Having come back from a serious physical issue, he is one of the most solid all-around contributors right now. He rebounds well, passes very well, hustles, is not afraid to sacrifice his body for a charge, and has a nice touch from 10-15 ft. Bobby Perry was the kid that I thought would elevate his game this year, but Thomas is outperforming him right now IMO.

Which Cats have most impressed you with their play this season or of late? Which players have disappointed you with their play?

Couldn't agree with you more.

Meeks impresses me as much as anyone right now, also Bradley and Crawford have really came on. I like this "Team", I really think that they can do well in the post season. Final 4, I doubt that but they are playing awfully well. This freshmen class is a very good one.

Jodie Meeks and Sheray Thomas.... I like how these two are contributing right now.

Meeks- is it an overstatement to say this dude will be an All-American before he finishes his college career? He is one player that I get excited when I watch him play.Amazing levitation, homes. Ungodly athletic skills and pretty darn cool for a freshman. His name will be mentioned a lot by the national media over the next couple of years.

Thomas- I really like the effort this kid puts forth. Having come back from a serious physical issue, he is one of the most solid all-around contributors right now. He rebounds well, passes very well, hustles, is not afraid to sacrifice his body for a charge, and has a nice touch from 10-15 ft. Bobby Perry was the kid that I thought would elevate his game this year, but Thomas is outperforming him right now IMO.

Which Cats have most impressed you with their play this season or of late? Which players have disappointed you with their play?

:thumb: I agree.

Meeks... a little Tony Delkish maybe?

I like that comparison. I've been making it to friends for a couple weeks now. He probably should play more, but he's giving good minutes right now. Meeks will have to contribute mightily down the stretch for the Cats to make a run.

I have been a Sheray trasher, but he has more than redeemed himself. He plays hard and has great knowledge of the game. Meeks is a stud athlete and very skilled. I hope Sheray continues to make big plays to show me how silly I was. Perry has feline tendacies. Sheray's toughness has leap frogged him over Perry.

I really do like this Meeks kid, he can bring it on. Thomas is beginning to show his true value to the team, he has really step it up.As for the most disappointed player that is Morris,he needs to get with the program,or just take a seat next to the walkon player.

I really do like this Meeks kid, he can bring it on. Thomas is beginning to show his true value to the team, he has really step it up.As for the most disappointed player that is Morris,he needs to get with the program,or just take a seat next to the walkon player.

Yea i guess averaging 16 and 7 is a bit of a disappointment to everyone at the college level...:rolleyes: