Meeks & Thomas

the mathemagician

Jodie Meeks and Sheray Thomas.... I like how these two are contributing right now.

Meeks- is it an overstatement to say this dude will be an All-American before he finishes his college career? He is one player that I get excited when I watch him play.Amazing levitation, homes. Ungodly athletic skills and pretty darn cool for a freshman. His name will be mentioned a lot by the national media over the next couple of years.

Thomas- I really like the effort this kid puts forth. Having come back from a serious physical issue, he is one of the most solid all-around contributors right now. He rebounds well, passes very well, hustles, is not afraid to sacrifice his body for a charge, and has a nice touch from 10-15 ft. Bobby Perry was the kid that I thought would elevate his game this year, but Thomas is outperforming him right now IMO.

Which Cats have most impressed you with their play this season or of late? Which players have disappointed you with their play?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is about SHERAY THOMAS, not Bobby Perry...People love to bring up topics when it has nothing to do with them....

Read the whole post before you come at me with some weak stuff like this...

Which Cats have most impressed you with their play this season or of late? Which players have disappointed you with their play?

:rolleyes:

Read the whole post before you come at me with some weak stuff like this...

:rolleyes:

:sssh: :banana: I knew that i was just making sure YOU were paying attention...On a side not, people just cant wait for another UK thread to start so they can take a lot of cheap shots.

:sssh: :banana: I knew that i was just making sure YOU were paying attention...On a side not, people just cant wait for another UK thread to start so they can take a lot of cheap shots.

I could have sworn this whole site was for the purpose of people sharing their opinions? Guess I was wrong.

Anyways, Meeks has been the most pleasant surprise this year. Crawford is playing good as well. Bradley is knocking down shots. The disappointment is coming from the inside. Morris looked good early but as of late he just looks lazy. Perry does some things right and tries hard, just hasn't had a huge impact on the game this year. Thomas does give a lot of effort.

It's all part of the conspiracy. What can you do? It's too big …