Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do you think deserved the MVP ?

Who do you think deserved to win the Superbowl MVP 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think deserved to win the Superbowl MVP

    • Bob Sanders
      4%
      3
    • Dominic Rhodes
      40%
      29
    • Peyton Manning
      41%
      30
    • Joseph Addai
      13%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I thought Rhodes was great.

 

But Peyton knowing when to audible to the run was great.

Plus..since he passed so well most of the night, it opened up the running game.

 

Addai with 10 catches out of the backfield. Awesome.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was all on Peyton when they lost, why shouldn't it be all on him when they win?

 

I think Peyton deserves a lot of credit for EVERY offensive play, run or pass. He runs the offense more than any other QB in the league.

That was Rhodes' first 100+ game of the year. He made it tough to stop the run and opened up the field a lot. You have to give it to him.

First 100+ game since 5 in 2001.

It was all on Peyton when they lost, why shouldn't it be all on him when they win?

 

I think Peyton deserves a lot of credit for EVERY offensive play, run or pass. He runs the offense more than any other QB in the league.

 

:thumb:

 

Peyton deserved it...I thought he did a great job running the offense and taking what the defense was giving...he owned the Bear defense. He repeatedly broke their back with 3rd down conversions. I would have liked to seen the Bear defense with a healthy Tommie Harris and Mike Brown...I don't think they'd have won in any case, but would have liked to see it nonetheless.

Rhodes...

 

From the beginning, I thought it was going to be Addai but in the 2nd half the game was more in Rhodes' hands.. He had over 100 yards and a TD... Kept a few key posessions alive for the Colts.

 

Peyton had an alright game, but only won MVP because he's Peyton IMO.

:thumb: :thumb:

Addai might have had the best Rookie performance I have seen in the Super Bowl. He played really well maybe his best game of the season. He will be a threat for Indy for years to come.

It was all on Peyton when they lost, why shouldn't it be all on him when they win?

 

I think Peyton deserves a lot of credit for EVERY offensive play, run or pass. He runs the offense more than any other QB in the league.

Agree:thumb: :thumb:

It was all on Peyton when they lost, why shouldn't it be all on him when they win?

 

I think Peyton deserves a lot of credit for EVERY offensive play, run or pass. He runs the offense more than any other QB in the league.

:thumb:

Right on the nose, 02Ram54. Amazing how the hatred for Manning runs so deep. I really don't get it.

Rhodes and Addai should have shared it. Peyton did not have a great game but I'm glad to see him get the monkey off his back.

Rhodes.

I think it was determined before the game, Colts win, Peyton is MVP. He played well enough to get it, but I think Rhodes should have won it...

I went with Peyton, but for those who went with Rhodes, Addai or Sanders, what do think about the Colts D sharing it? As a unit they played a really good game.

Don't forget Peyton is calling the game...I really think the OL was the MVP's of the game.

I think Peyton deserved it. I myself think he is the best QB in the league. I am so happy that he finally got his ring. It was a crazy game. Lots of turnovers and wild stuff going on. But he kept his cool and delivered his team. He has been so close yet so far away for to long. WTG Peyton.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.