Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do you think deserved the MVP ?

Who do you think deserved to win the Superbowl MVP 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think deserved to win the Superbowl MVP

    • Bob Sanders
      4%
      3
    • Dominic Rhodes
      40%
      29
    • Peyton Manning
      41%
      30
    • Joseph Addai
      13%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think the Colts performance was a perfect example of a team coming together as one and winning it together.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO Dominic Rhodes deserved it over Manning. Peyton played well, but I think it was pre-determined that if the Colts won, Manning would be MVP. Not saying thats wrong, but I think thats what basically happened.

Manning or Rhodes is a good choice.

Manning was the fiel general in the game and I believe that he deserved the MVP, it was a long time coming for him.

  • Author
I think it was determined before the game, Colts win, Peyton is MVP. He played well enough to get it, but I think Rhodes should have won it...

 

Perfect statement. :thumb:

Co MVP's, Rhodes and Addai. Plus I'm ticked at PManning, 3 more passing yards and I pocket $220 bucks.

Co-MVP's Rhodes and Addai.

It didn't matter what anybody else did, as long as the Colts won Peyton was getting the MVP...

Haynes, Rhodes,Sanders and Addai all were in the running but I think Manning deserved the award.

It didn't matter what anybody else did, as long as the Colts won Peyton was getting the MVP...

 

So true.

I don't think that it was set in stone that Peyton would get it. Obviously the odds were that he would if the Colts won, but nobody else put up the numbers to take the MVP honors.

I have to disagree Boondock, Rhodes over 100 yards on the ground with a TD and Addai with 143 total yards, and 10 receptions....Those are nice numbers, I think they are better than the overall total numbers tallied by 18 but the media votes, and they've been on Manning for years, a win for the Colts means a win for Manning since he's been their whipping boy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.