Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Superbowl: Colts vs. Bears Updates

Featured Replies

Prince Rocked! He Kicked butt on the Guitar.Not only did he jam to the Foo Fighters But Rocked on some Hendrix.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was that Dennis Rodman as a background dancer in the white?

Hope the "rain" is over and including Prince....back to the game.

I thought his performance was average, it just wasn't what I wanted to see during halftime of the Superbowl. When I think football and music, Prince doesn't come to mind...

I thought his performance was average, it just wasn't what I wanted to see during halftime of the Superbowl. When I think football and music, Prince doesn't come to mind...

Ill take him over Justin Timberlake any day!

Thats a catch IMO, but its going to be a close one rather or not they overturn it or now...

With 12:46 in the 4th its Colts-22 Bears-17

Bears just got a first down at the 38 of th bears. Nevermind the colts just took an INT back for a Touchdown! WOW! Now its

Colts 28

Bears 17

Another turnover a pick by the Colts is returned for a score.

 

The Bears offense is Pathetic.

Another turnover a pick by the Colts is returned for a score.

 

The Bears defense is Pathetic.

HUH?

Grossman is a train wreck......

Grossman is a train wreck......

Yup. And the Bears are a fraud... :lol:

Thank you, Grossman.

Another turnover a pick by the Colts is returned for a score.

 

The Bears defense is Pathetic.

 

Their defense is a victim of their offense. They are dog-tired. They can't get a break from their own QB. I guess "Bad-Rex" showed up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.