Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Superbowl: Colts vs. Bears Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't care less who wins this game but..... All Super Bowls shoul be played in Domes or Arizona.

Some serious hitting going on!!!

Some serious hitting going on!!!

Yes,thats what football all about. I love the hard hits.:ylsuper:

The Colts take the lead 16-14.:ylsuper:

Six turnovers all ready dag the Arena bowl was better then this game as far as game play goes.

I guess the league should take a long look at playing this game outdoors in the future. You think this is ugly, wait until Prince take the stage in this downpour.:scared:

Man I wish I wasn't watching Prince right now...

Horrible....

Turn the channel :cool:

That's why I got on here... besides, if I turn the channel I might miss the commercials.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.