Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Superbowl: Colts vs. Bears Updates

Featured Replies

30 minutes and counting. Did anyone watch that dance thing they just had? I thought it was pretty good.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes and counting. Did anyone watch that dance thing they just had? I thought it was pretty good.

I didn't like it! Im just not into all of the extra entertainment Hype! All I want to see is some Football! The Halftime show is enough for me.:thumb:

  • Author
I didn't like it! Im just not into all of the extra entertainment Hype! All I want to see is some Football! The Halftime show is enough for me.:thumb:

 

Yeah, I'd like to go ahead and watch some football, but since it was there I watched it and thought they done a good job for the audience that was there. I'm sure they were mighty nervous!

No way I was going to watch over six hours of pregame,so I watch a little of Pro. Basketball and a little of the PGA Golf,now I'm, ready for some football, Superboul style,bring it on.:dancingpa :dancingpa

  • Author

So much for the Colts special teams defense.

 

Hester a 92 yard kickoff return for a TD.

 

7-0 Bears

  • Author

Quickest score in Super Bowl history?

  • Author

Colts better hope they don't make a habit out of this!

Lets go Colts.

Good D Colts.

Venitari gave up a kick-off for a TD to the Packers in his first Super Bowl.

How about that TD throw?:dancingpa

Its early but it looks like Peyton will get sent home without a trophy again. Where is Jim Shue? He has to be loving this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.