Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 Moeller (OH) Crusaders

Featured Replies

I was 100% in my prediction for the Elder boys at work today. They all had purple on of some sort. Scheming on how to slow the passing game of Moe and control the clock by running the ball. I still have Moe by at least two TDs.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oldercoach
    Oldercoach

    Was this the team where Coach Faust got a call from a small college looking for a TE?  Jerry supposedly responded…”Yes, I have a player that can definitely play for you”.  Coach comes to scout the you

  • And most important, Moeller's QB play will be far superior to what we saw from Springfield in the scrimmage. 

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Breds82 said:

They all had purple on of some sort.

I don't like any shades of The Color Purple. Judge me if you want

I don’t judge anyone I don’t know, I’m too old for that. 

9 minutes ago, Breds82 said:

I don’t judge anyone I don’t know, I’m too old for that. 

It's about to go down then.

25 minutes ago, Honey Badger said:

I don't like any shades of The Color Purple. Judge me if you want

Nothing to do with any sports team - purple is my favorite color.

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Nothing to do with any sports team - purple is my favorite color.

Same!

Elder 24 Moeller 16

4 hours ago, Breds82 said:

I was 100% in my prediction for the Elder boys at work today. They all had purple on of some sort. Scheming on how to slow the passing game of Moe and control the clock by running the ball. I still have Moe by at least two TDs.

I love Elder being so disrespected. “At least two TDs”. Never underestimate the Panthers. 

Coach Bathiany is our podcast guest this week. Excellent interview. My favorite part, his method of install and initial evaluation of players. You know he is excellent in both departments because he has hit the ground running at both Lex Cath & Moeller when he took over both programs.  His answers were really good, and not what you might have expected. 

 

Screenshot 2025-10-07 at 4.15.24 PM.png

Would anyone agree he ended in a better spot than if he had gotten the Highlands job (granted he put in for it)?

15 minutes ago, theguru said:

moei.jpg

Men (of Moeller) in Black ??

2 minutes ago, Runcible Owl said:

Men (of Moeller) in Black ??

Looking at that closer I am not sure if that is black or their deep navy.  And... that was a stock photo, Moeller wore yellow on yellow last night. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.