Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should "Super Bowl Sunday" be a national holiday?

Featured Replies

Saw a poll on ESPN.com and out of 120,000+ votes 58% says yes and 42% says no.

 

I voted no just because it's on a sunday usually around 6pm, what's the sense of making it a national holiday?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...maybe the next morning :lol:

  • Author
...maybe the next morning :lol:

That's whole other story!:sssh:

Saw a poll on ESPN.com and out of 120,000+ votes 58% says yes and 42% says no.

 

I voted no just because it's on a sunday usually around 6pm, what's the sense of making it a national holiday?

 

Don't really care about Sunday, but I would be in favor of the Monday after the Big Game (would wan't Guru getting sued) as a national holiday.

Go ahead and make both days. I do think that all work and schools should be out the next monday.

As far as I'm concerned... It is.

Monday is always a holiday for me since I take off work.

Super Bowl Sunday is a National Holiday at my house.

I think its safe to say that Super Bowl Sunday is an "unoffical" National Holiday in the U.S. If it was on anyday other than a Sunday I'm sure it would be offical (being so many places of business, offices closing in order to watch the big game.) So I guess it works out for everyone since its on a Sunday.

I don't have to work til after noon the next day, but I specifically used holiday time not vacation when requesting off for the Super Bowl.

I wish it was Super Bowl Saturday.

 

 

:thumb:

Yes and March(Madness) should be too.

The whole month right???:banana: :banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.