Lyon County vs. Harlan County Predictions/Updates (KHSAA Boys' Sweet 16® Championship)

Lyon County vs. Harlan County   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? (KHSAA Boys' Sweet 16®) Championship

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/23/2024 at 11:36 PM

10 minutes ago, Breds82 said:

How much is the tv broadcast? I can’t get the site to load currently? I’m old school and love listening on the radio but I’d like to actually see this one. Good luck to both teams. 

Highly recommend PrepSpin for best livestream quality. Bought a three game Saturday pass for $14.95. Believe a single game costs $9.95.

Link below ~

🔗 go.prepspin.com/category/0-live-stream-status/khsaa-sweet-16-saturday-pass/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whose legs are fresher is question one and will Perry have a better shooting game this time around? I know I was told he was getting doubled up a lot in the semis, so I’m interested with his game tonight. Noah is having an unreal tournament and they won their scare last night. How does each team scheme for the others best player(s)? I’m pumped. 

this is one of the toughest tournaments to win bc of the amount of games in 4 days, but that’s what makes it special. Good luck to both teams and safe travels to everyone. Hope Rupp is rockin tonight.

• Like 1

📖 Checked up on the Black Bears' out of state schedule this season. Their lone loss in December's "Arby's Classic" was to Kell (northwest Atlanta, GA suburbs). The Longhorns won 27 in a row on their way to the Georgia AAAAA title, and a #17 US ranking by MaxPreps. 

🔗 maxpreps.com/ga/marietta/kell-longhorns/basketball/rankings 

Harlan County has their own impressive 23-2 record since that game.

Harlan County - Schedule and Roster 

🔗 scoreboard/khsaa/Harlan_County

🟣 Lyon County - Schedule and Roster 

🔗 scoreboard/khsaa/Lyon_County 

😃 Really excited by tonight's game. 

I’m pulling for Harlan County but I had to pick Lyon. I think the rest advantage will come into play. And Noah has had to do an awful lot of heavy lifting. I felt there were signs of fatigue from the team down the stretch earlier today. 

They really need to get the game times back to where they were in 2012. 

• Like 1

I feel like I should be rooting for both of these teams but I don't have a strong feeling one way or the other.

Hopefully it is an amazing game that comes down to the last shot. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, theguru said:

I feel like I should be rooting for both of these teams but I don't have a strong feeling one way or the other.

Hopefully it is an amazing game that comes down to the last shot. 

This...I keep going back and forth.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jumper_Dad said:

How long since the combined enrollment (LC 330 HC 990) of the two schools in the finals was under 1,320?

It would have only been 1028 total if Evangel Christian had won their enrollment 9-12 is 38. lol

• Like 1

It seems to me that Travis Perry’s supporting cast is a little better but Noah has been on a tear.  It’s too close to call as far as I can tell.  It’s almost a shame that one team has to lose.  They’ve been fun to watch.