Louisville 68 UCONN 54

ram95

Ok so UConn is not the same old UConn, but any Big East win is a good win right now. I thought that Louisville played like a team but still can't hit their shots. There are some tough games ahead, if Louisville can beat Syracuse, and handle their business against Cincy and USF then I think that they just might turn this around yet.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always easy to log onto the college sports forum, and tell if the Cards won or lost. :sssh: The Cards with a pretty impressive 2nd half after a terrible 1st half. The Cards seem like they are getting things together. :thumb:

Louisville is now tied for 2nd in the Big East. The next five games are all winable:

vs Syracuse

@ Cincy

@ Nova

vs GTown

vs USF

If Louisville goes 4-1 in those games, and I really think they should, the Cards are sitting at 8-3 in conference coming in to the home stretch.

Louisville is now tied for 2nd in the Big East. The next five games are all winable:

vs Syracuse

@ Cincy

@ Nova

vs GTown

vs USF

If Louisville goes 4-1 in those games, and I really think they should, the Cards are sitting at 8-3 in conference coming in to the home stretch.

Syracuse, Nova and GTown are no gimmes by any means. I could see Louisville winning all three just as easily as losing all three. I obviously don't think they will but that's why they play the games. Great conference win for the Cards tonight!

It's always easy to log onto the college sports forum, and tell if the Cards won or lost. :sssh:

So true...So true....

Anyways, Im upset that I didn't get to watch this one...Sounds like the Cards handled business in the 2nd half...Also looks like things are heading in the right direction...

Oh, and for those very few Cats fans (you know who you are) that said Louisville wouldn't win very many more conference games...Mark another one down. ;)