Bills 31 Steelers 17 (AFC Super Wild Card)

30 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Final now the AFC playoffs for the Divisional Round is set. I thought the Steelers keep playing they just don't have the offensive talent the Bills do.

Exactly.   Steelers would not or could not throw the ball downfield, among other things.

Then Tomlin up and walks out of a the post game presser when a question is aked about his future.   A question he HAD to know was coming.    The model franchise has shown a lot of cracks over the last few seasons.   For the first time since the mid 60's theirs questions about the head coaching spot.   Openly disgruntled players and general lack of production on offense.    Ugly.

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

This one capped off a very enjoyable weekend of NFL game watching for me. I don't care who wins the Eagles game.

I want to see the Eagles win because if they get their act together they could matter. 

I didn't exactly come out of this game feeling like Buffalo was all that tremendous, aside from their start to the game. Sometimes these things just fall into place for teams. Them and the Lions are kind of one in the same, imo.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2024 at 9:19 AM, bugatti said:

I didn't exactly come out of this game feeling like Buffalo was all that tremendous, aside from their start to the game. Sometimes these things just fall into place for teams. Them and the Lions are kind of one in the same, imo.

Buffalo often finds a way to keep lesser teams in the game.  The mismanagement at the end of the first half being a shining example. 

• Like 1