Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 38 Patriots 34

Featured Replies

  • Replies 71
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a big Colts fan, but I HATE the Patriots.

Hurray!

Well, I guess there'll be no Sportscenter for me for the next two weeks so I can avoid all the Manning hype.

 

But give him credit, he came up big.

  • Author
Those 2 words should never be in the same sentence again.

But how sweet it is to say them though!

Did Brady not shake anyone's hand?

Where did he go to school?

 

I'm not surprised if he did, but I don't see him doing that.

Manning did get a huge weight off his back, still a big one to go though.

Instant Classic.................

:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Good for Peyton and Dungy... I'm pumped. How about polar opposites at QB in two weeks?

First time Brady chokes! Peyton proved he can get there in this game and didn't let being down effect his game. Now that's the Peyton that we've all been waiting for!
:thumb: :walk: :banana: :sssh:
I lost picture during the Patriots final drive... Didn't get it back until after the INT. Quite upset....

 

I'm with you. I got it back for the neal down. What did we do to deserve it?

Colts can probably start that slow next week, but Manning won't get away

with those wobbly passes without picks.

Yahoo!!

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Did Brady not shake anyone's hand?

 

Brady and Coach don't show much grace/class in defeat....:rolleyes:

Did Brady not shake anyone's hand?

 

Yeah he did, he ran straight to Manning and congratualed him, then went straight off the field...

First time Brady chokes! Peyton proved he can get there in this game and didn't let being down effect his game. Now that's the Peyton that we've all been waiting for!

:thumb: :dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.