Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 38 Patriots 34

Featured Replies

Had the Colts lost tonight, everone would be on Peyton's case, but I would disagree. The Patriots could have very easily scored on that final possession, but it would not have been Peyton's fault. Win or lose he put 38 pts. on the board against a tough team. He did what was asked of him, but would have to have had help from the Defense to win the game.

 

It's a team game and it takes 22 guys to be successful. Some would say that Favre is definately a better QB than Marino just due to one win. But they both made it to the big game twice. You can't place the winning or losing of an NFL football game solely on the shoulders of the QB.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had the Colts lost tonight, everone would be on Peyton's case, but I would disagree. The Patriots could have very easily scored on that final possession, but it would not have been Peyton's fault. Win or lose he put 38 pts. on the board against a tough team. He did what was asked of him, but would have to have had help from the Defense to win the game.

 

It's a team game and it takes 22 guys to be successful. Some would say that Favre is definately a better QB than Marino just due to one win. But they both made it to the big game twice. You can't place the winning or losing of an NFL football game solely on the shoulders of the QB.

HEY!! Rational arguments are not allowed in this thread!!!

 

 

 

 

:D

This was by far the best game I have seen in the NFL since Super Bowl XXXII when Denver beat Green Bay. If you ask me this was the Super Bowl and the Colts will win in two weeks. Great Job Peyton and Dungy.

Well, I guess there'll be no Sportscenter for me for the next two weeks so I can avoid all the Manning hype.

 

But give him credit, he came up big.

:thumb: :thumb: I hear ya Schue, but I believe that for me personally I would rather hear the Manning hype than the Brady/Belichek hype & talk. Manning and the Colts did step up. Like I said before, I am happy for Dungy and Manning. I just don't want to see all of his commercials that I know there will be more of now.

HEY!! Rational arguments are not allowed in this thread!!!

 

 

 

 

:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That does kind of break the trend.:lol:

Brady and Coach don't show much grace/class in defeat....:rolleyes:

I agree but I must say that I did see B.B. shake hands and give congrats to Dungy but then I saw Peyton reach out his hand to him and BB just seemed to push him away and walk by . The only time that Brady or his coach has class is when they win :rolleyes: . JMO

I agree but I must say that I did see B.B. shake hands and give congrats to Dungy but then I saw Peyton reach out his hand to him and BB just seemed to push him away and walk by . The only time that Brady or his coach has class is when they win :rolleyes: . JMO

 

As much as I dislike the Patriots, they get a pass from me. That same passion and fire that's won them three Super Bowls is what makes them literally sick to their stomach's when they lose. They weren't sore losers, IMO. Just visibly unhappy with defeat...and I'm SOOOOO glad they lost...

I agree but I must say that I did see B.B. shake hands and give congrats to Dungy but then I saw Peyton reach out his hand to him and BB just seemed to push him away and walk by . The only time that Brady or his coach has class is when they win :rolleyes: . JMO

Funny. Just about every anaylst on ESPN and the major news organizations are saying that the Patriots, including Brady and Bilichek, were a class act after the game. They congradulated the Colts and wished them luck.

Great to see that peyton finally got it done. He is finally going to get his chance to play in the big game.

Great game that was...give Peyton and company credit. They did what they should have. I think most people thought the Colts should win that game on paper, but there was always that question of Manning and Dungy getting it done against Brady and Belichik in big games...the Pats are really an amazing team when you look at what they have and what they do with it. But, the credit has to go to the Colts...they got ambushed early and with the history between the two you know there had to be some serious doubt at that point. Nice job coming back and getting a big win.

As much as I dislike the Patriots, they get a pass from me. That same passion and fire that's won them three Super Bowls is what makes them literally sick to their stomach's when they lose. They weren't sore losers, IMO. Just visibly unhappy with defeat...and I'm SOOOOO glad they lost...

I can see what you mean with this, any competitor would not have been in the greatest of mood after a loss. My post was jmo and the way that I saw it especially with Belichek when he just kind of walked by Manning and didn't acknowledge him. I may not have seen it all, just from what I observed. I too am soooooooooooo glad the Pats lost.;)

Funny. Just about every anaylst on ESPN and the major news organizations are saying that the Patriots, including Brady and Bilichek, were a class act after the game. They congradulated the Colts and wished them luck.

That was their opinion, see post 71.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.