Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 38 Patriots 34

Featured Replies

Reche is the goat today. Some really bad drops.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! What a football game, fitting of a championship game! By far the best NFL game I have watched this season. I am glad for Dungee and Manning and even more glad that Brady and Belichek are out.:D

Love him or hate him, Peyton is a class act.

:thumb: :thumb: I couldn't agree more, I am sick of his commercials though.:D

Maybe, maybe not. I think without that penalty they end up going to overtime..However they been calling those penalties all year and he shouldn't have even had his hand close to his helmet with the way they called it this year...

 

That's my thoughts. That weak call give them about 12 more yards and momentum.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! What a football game, fitting of a championship game! By far the best NFL game I have watched this season. I am glad for Dungee and Manning and even more glad that Brady and Belichek are out.:D

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Great game and I am so glad that Peyton is finally going to the Super Bowl. GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!

Fun game to watch and Congrats to Maninng and the Colts. I hope Manning gets his Super Bowl win. He is one of the better guys in the league and has worked his tail off to get to the big dance.

Great job by Manning and the Colts! I can't tell you how fun it was to watch Gumby choke. :banana: :dancingpa

Just found this picture of Reche Caldwell!

Bug_Eyed_Woman.jpg

Might want to copy and paste the pic, your link isn't allowed.

I don't really see where Brady ckoked. Starting from your own 25 with 54 seconds left and needing a TD to win requires a miracle. I don't know that even everyone's beloved Peyton could pull that out.

I don't really see where Brady ckoked. Starting from your own 25 with 54 seconds left and needing a TD to win requires a miracle. I don't know that even everyone's beloved Peyton could pull that out.
:lol: It's so fun when the shoe is on the other foot.
That weak call give them about 12 more yards and momentum.

 

Yeah.. they had no momentum before that. Not like they just completed a huge pass or anything. :rolleyes:

I don't really see where Brady ckoked. Starting from your own 25 with 54 seconds left and needing a TD to win requires a miracle. I don't know that even everyone's beloved Peyton could pull that out.

 

Anyone remember a Colts vs. Tampa Bay MNF game a few years ago? :sssh:

I wonder who the Colts will hire when they wake up and fire Dungy? He couldn't get it done in TB. He exits they win a SB. Hey maybe Irsay needs to give Gruden a call.

 

You called the ball too early homey.....Peyton and Co...willed themselves to victory.....flat out awesome...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.