January 22, 200719 yr Author First time Brady chokes! Peyton proved he can get there in this game and didn't let being down effect his game. Now that's the Peyton that we've all been waiting for!
January 22, 200719 yr Instant classic. The birth of the Brady face. I can't wait for the Sports Guy on this one...
January 22, 200719 yr I lost picture during the Patriots final drive... Didn't get it back until after the INT. Quite upset....
January 22, 200719 yr First time Brady chokes! Peyton proved he can get there in this game and didn't let being down effect his game. Now that's the Peyton that we've all been waiting for! Those 2 words should never be in the same sentence again.
January 22, 200719 yr Author I lost picture during the Patriots final drive... Didn't get it back until after the INT. Quite upset.... HAHA...Man that sucks...It was great!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.