Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 38 Patriots 34

Featured Replies

How about polar opposites at QB in two weeks?

AND at Defense!!

  • Replies 71
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instant classic.

 

But, if they don't rewrite the "roughing the passer" rule, I'll never watch another NFL football game until it is. That call won the game for the Colts. I've seen harder shots not called. I can count, at least, 5 times this penalty was called on touches during the season. It's a rule that needs some serious retooling.

  • Author
Yeah he did, he ran straight to Manning and congratualed him, then went straight off the field...

Probably running away from the Colt who picked him off at the end. I'm sure he was trying to find Brady to shake his hand!

AND at Defense!!

Not so fast... Colts haven't looked too shabby lately...

Instant classic.

 

But, if they don't rewrite the "roughing the passer" rule, I'll ever watch another NFL football game until it is. That call won the game for the Colts. I've seen harder shots not called. I can count, at least, 5 times this penalty was called on touches. It's a rule that needs some serious retooling.

I agree it's weak, but you don't know it won the game for them.

 

They were instriking distance without it, and it may have just taken them longer and the Pats wouldn't have even got the ball back.

  • Author
Instant classic.

 

But, if they don't rewrite the "roughing the passer" rule, I'll ever watch another NFL football game until it is. That call won the game for the Colts. I've seen harder shots not called. I can count, at least, 5 times this penalty was called on touches. It's a rule that needs some serious retooling.

 

To say it won the game for the Colts is a stretch. Wayne didn't fumble the ball so they still had pos. Colts would have more than likely ran the ball right down the field anyway. Pats defense was way to tired to stop the Colts offense!

The strange thing about the second half was that Indy's offense is the one that had more balance. NE did not run the ball much at all in the second half.

Not so fast... Colts haven't looked too shabby lately...

 

I believe they just gave up 34 points...

The strange thing about the second half was that Indy's offense is the one that had more balance. NE did not run the ball much at all in the second half.

 

Because they couldn't, the runningbacks for NE was getting tackled 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage everytime...

To say it won the game for the Colts is a stretch. Wayne didn't fumble the ball so they still had pos. Colts would have more than likely ran the ball right down the field anyway. Pats defense was way to tired to stop the Colts offense!

 

Maybe, maybe not. I think without that penalty they end up going to overtime..However they been calling those penalties all year and he shouldn't have even had his hand close to his helmet with the way they called it this year...

Because they couldn't, the runningbacks for NE was getting tackled 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage everytime...

 

I know. That is what was surprising. Balance and keeping the other team off balance is what makes them click. Especially with such a large lead.

First time Brady chokes! Peyton proved he can get there in this game and didn't let being down effect his game. Now that's the Peyton that we've all been waiting for!

 

:dancingpa

Well I wanted the Pats to win, but I really am happy to see Dungy going to the Super Bowl he is a great person...

Love him or hate him, Peyton is a class act.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.